Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto To Possibly Return on December 1st?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
    truth.....

winner of bundrage vs spinks

Wasnt there talks abt Canelo vs Bundrage? I guess Canelo fans are so dilusional they forgot he's fought old shot cans,blown WW's,retiree's.

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Definitely don't want to see him against Pacquiao or Mayweather,

he's probably going to fight some irrelevant has been shot fighter.
    Wouldn't be surprised if he gives Mayorga a rematch

Had to be a Mexican poster.Analyze Canelo's resume, the most fabricated with shot fighters probably in boxing history...BUT unfortunately his fans are..
    Last edited by AP♠; 06-28-2012, 09:19 AM.

Comment

I saw him yesterday jogging. He wants to keep in very good shape in between fights. In the press conference yesterday he seem not to be gaining too much weight. Dont be surprise if he fights Pac again in December. I dont want that fight, but that is how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by APryor View Post
        Same problem as with Canelo... the Sept 15th fight already scheduled.

And there's something else... If Martinez beats Chavez (and I think he will), Cotto's handlers will make sure Cotto doesn't get anywhere near Sergio.
        sure cuz Cotto has fought nobodies and they wont risk it against a guy Cotto would probably fold in half!! pshhh!!

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
          I saw him yesterday jogging. He wants to keep in very good shape in between fights. In the press conference yesterday he seem not to be gaining too much weight. Dont be surprise if he fights Pac again in December. I dont want that fight, but that is how it works.
          If Manny fights as passive as he did against Bradley he gets his arse kicked by Cotto!!

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
            Had to be a Mexican poster.Analyze Canelo's resume, the most fabricated with shot fighters probably in boxing history...BUT unfortunately his fans are..
            i'm having trouble not reporting you for bringing up my nationality in an argument.

and tell me about the part where Cotto is in his 30's and Canelo is only 21...what was Cotto's resume @ 21? did he even have one?

it's unfair to talk about such a young fighters resume

Comment

i'm having trouble not reporting you for bringing up my nationality in an argument.

and tell me about the part where Cotto is in his 30's and Canelo is only 21...what was Cotto's resume @ 21? did he even have one?

bad assss sig...when tony and bayless are jogging towards cotto it almost looks as if its a 2 vs 1 fight lol

Comment

Canelo or Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
                  He should wait for Canelo. He would win that fight!!!
                  Your entitled to your opinion, Canelo gots what it takes to put a lot of hurt on Cotto also, so it would be a pretty even fight to me.

Comment

hey good, let him know, people talk so much about Canelo, but man hes so young, Cotto never was at that level when he was 21.

Comment

• Canelo vs Cotto is the way to go. That would hugely depent on what happens on Sept 15.

There are a few lesser names out there: Vanes, Molina, Lara, Kirkland, Trout or K9.

It would be a pity to see him against Mundine, Spinks, Cintron, Rodriguez, Wolak, Guerrero or Quintana. Those fights do nothing for the sport

Comment

Working...
                      X