Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News! This is how Chavez Jr. is making weight ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
    Who cares?, Martínez is obviously a ped user too

Comment

Originally posted by motoriser
      Dumbest post of the year.
      Since you don't know ****.
      Diuretics actually help to mask PED anyways.
      Congratulations, you insulted me via messageboard. You must feel so manly.

You're not a biologist, chemist, lab technician, or in any way familiar with the science.

You are not an expert. You will not be called to testify in front of NSAC anytime soon. Stop pretending otherwise.

Comment

good stuff... time to retire that martinez fella and enter him to HOF already... Hall of Farmers (euro chapter)...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          If you want to find ped users in a sport you look at the athlete freaks first. Common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
            diuretics is used to mask other drugs..........(i would even argue more so then losing weight)

when a person is taking diuretics their usually on a host of other crap.
            Ok......if u say so. Fkn haters.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Yo that .gif is one of the funniest I've seen in a long ass time, period....TEARS......**** got funnier EACH time.

Comment

Originally posted by ronnie_N. View Post
                good stuff... time to retire that martinez fella and enter him to HOF already... Hall of Farmers (euro chapter)...
                Yeah the time has come for overrated Martinez

Chavez pressure, and body punching will be to much for Martinez, Sergio will have to run all night, because that will be the only way to beat Chavez.

Comment

If diuretics are not bad than why is it a banned substance? I'll hang up and listen. (This should be rich)

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                    If diuretics are not bad than why is it a banned substance? I'll hang up and listen. (This should be rich)
                    Who said they were not bad?

Do you have reading comprehension problems??. (This should be even more rich)

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
                      Who said they were not bad?

Do you have reading comprehension problems??. (This should be even more rich)
                      Then why are people making it a no big deal that Jr. was busted using some?

Comment

Working...
                      X