Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
    Doesn't help that he's Top Rank also.

What I'd give to see Donaire - Mares, Moreno
    I would love to see those fights but Rigo-Doniare will be classic though and who knows maybe Bob's alzheimers acts up and he forgets he's a friggin dirty fight wrecking thief and allow Donaire to fight those guys.

I bet on Bradley and Lopez by the way, I called the 2 biggest upsets this year so far I just wish I had big money to bet at the time. I still have my bet tickets, they gave me Bradley by Decision at 600+ odds and Bradley straight at 350+, I won both those bets but I lost 21$ on 2 bets each 1 was a draw and the other was a NC and for Lopez they gave me 525+ for Lopez and 1100+ for Lopez by KO. I was friggin hype! lolz

Comment

he is fighting a champion but the weakest Champion in the division still Donaire needs to fight better competition we will see who he fights at the end of the year

Comment

he already proved by doing that year-round testing

on the other hand, mares will be obliterated... easy work for donaire... moreno and rigo are the real fight for donaire...

Comment

donaire u pvssy fight rigo then

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
            I would love to see those fights but Rigo-Doniare will be classic though and who knows maybe Bob's alzheimers acts up and he forgets he's a friggin dirty fight wrecking thief and allow Donaire to fight those guys.

I bet on Bradley and Lopez by the way, I called the 2 biggest upsets this year so far I just wish I had big money to bet at the time. I still have my bet tickets, they gave me Bradley by Decision at 600+ odds and Bradley straight at 350+, I won both those bets but I lost 21$ on 2 bets each 1 was a draw and the other was a NC and for Lopez they gave me 525+ for Lopez and 1100+ for Lopez by KO. I was friggin hype! lolz

Would have bet also, too broke though.

Comment

stop fighting midgets ...................... id like to see him against a good fighter his own size come fight night ..................... hes the chavez jr of the lower weight class's

Comment

Originally posted by antagonist View Post
                this is an english forum.

Again donaire stop fighting cans. Donaire get's ko'd by gamboa, rigo, morene

weh....antagonist? Kulang sa pansin....

Comment

Fight Guillermo Rigondeaux. Stop the evident ducking.

Comment

What's with the Donaire hate??? The guy has steadily moved up in weight and fought top competition throughout the years. He's blasted Darchinyan, Montiel, and beat up Vazquez Jr. Those guys are no cab drivers. Donaire is the first and only guy who volunteered to take the OSDT YEAR LONG!!! What more could you ask from a fighter? Don't hate the guy because his garbage promoter Arum directs his career the way he does. If only more fighters were on the same page as Donaire!

Comment

He will get around to it

He will whup this guy then the next and all will get their whupping baring bad judging

some wild head butt

some low blow then kidney punch then a wild punch to the back of the ear

Donaire will be the P4P KING someday soon

Comment

Working...
                      X