SEPT 15 one boxer shall prevail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Those are not PPV fights IMO.
    If they tried that, they'd fail pretty bad.
    Uncle Bob's card is sounding good so far.
    Yup. If it's on PPV it's going to bomb. If it's on CBS/Showtime I'm just going to record it.

If it does go head to head with Martinez-Chavez it bombs, IMO. GB needs to push the date back.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      I don't want to pay for anymore TR PPV's so I'll stream the Martinez fight if it actually comes to fruition. I hope Sergio beats Chavez jr to a bloody pulp so that his dad can jump in the ring and save him.
      Meh, the card is sounding alright to me so far... plus to see JCC Jr pummeled in HD sounds good to me, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        Meh, the card is sounding alright to me so far... plus to see JCC Jr pummeled in HD sounds good to me, lol.
        a lil off topic but i think martinez has to get a KO in order to win if it goes the full 12 look for martinez to get robbed

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
          a lil off topic but i think martinez has to get a KO in order to win if it goes the full 12 look for martinez to get robbed
          I was going to think that at first.. but Lee was up.... in Texas...... that's why I'm not as worried about a decision.

Comment

Judges won't be neccesary

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Judges won't be neccesary
              i see one of two ways

#1 martinez just throws 2 shot combos all night but gettin the better of the exchanges in a rather dull 12 rounds with chavez jr gettin effective bodyshots and pressing the pressure resulting in a robbery for chavez jr

#2 martinez paul williams him (but im not writing off chavez as dead meat till i see it)

Comment

Chavez vs Martinez is way better than Canelo vs anyone, if Canelo fought Cotto that would interesting. Canelo should just moved up his fight date and wait for Kirkland, Canelo will look bad when everyone is talking about the other fight card.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2012 View Post
                  Chavez vs Martinez is way better than Canelo vs anyone, if Canelo fought Cotto that would interesting. Canelo should just moved up his fight date and wait for Kirkland, Canelo will look bad when everyone is talking about the other fight card.
                  canelo/berto sounds interesting not the biggest step up for canelo but his toughest to date i would say

Comment

Working...
                  X