• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
    ^^^^^ look whos back
    I know, I thought he got a Perma ban, welcome back

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...3JY2u6M#t=217s

Mora stopped that fight early just watch. Hernandez was up and ready to go. we all know Russell Mora is corrupt so who knows.

Hernandez is decent and if Lara over looks him, Lara could lose. Hernandez has decent power and is a step up from Hearns. if he catches Lara sleeping it could be over.

I know all the Boxrec commandos have written this guy off but these are the same people who thought Ortiz would crush Lopez.
      I know that Hernandez is a very solid fighter, but no way that fight against Berto was stopped prematurely! Freddy was out on his feet!

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
        I know that Hernandez is a very solid fighter, but no way that fight against Berto was stopped prematurely! Freddy was out on his feet!
        No he wasn't. The ref should have taken a good look into his eyes and asked him if he was ok. The way Hernandez protested tells me he was alright.

Comment

Originally posted by liraj View Post
          Whats the difference between Lopez and Hernandez? Victor was looking forward to a megafight with Canelo and ended up getting his ass kicked. Now Lara is doing the same thing calling out Canelo. It's disrepectful calling out another fighter when you have a fight coming up.
          Its quite simple really. Lopez is a good fighter and hernandez is not.
          Lopez had 3 losses that were controversial and another loss at the beginning of his career. Lopez had never been stopped unlike hernandez who got ktfo by berto and who was on the verge of gettin ktfo after the 2nd round against roberto garcia. Hernandez is a guy who gets blown out by top tier opposition but lopez would be a handful for anyone even in defeat

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
            I don't know, Mora was walking away from him and he followed. once he got to Mora by the 8 count, Mora called it off. Hernandez was saying "I'm fine, I'm fine" but Mora wasn't even looking at him and just kept saying no.

I might be with you but Mora's has had some shady dealings in the past. Guerrero vs Katsidis was terrible. Kats was killing Guerrero to the body and almost had him out and Mora started taking points away without warning.

he was also terrible in Agbeko vs Mares 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...c99cIHI#t=435s

that was 1000 times worse but the ref (Caiz sr.) let it go. and in this example Soto was really out on his feet

I know different refs have different styles but Hernandez deserved the benefit of the doubt, it was a championship bout.

Comment

i was rooting for hernandez over berto, but had the bad luck of getting caught with a goodshot from berto i thought it was stopped prematurely.glad to see him get another shot, he is a good fighter.

Comment

he's fighting two bums back to back but it's okay since he isn't canelo?

Comment

Working...
                X