(VIDEO) Martinez calls Chavez Jr a chicken on TV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

English Translation

Sergio Martinez: " I am going to expose you because you are a chicken.. "You are going to have to come into the ring with a baseball bat for me".. "You better defend yourself well because i will punch you everywhere from your face down to the laces on your boots".. " I will break all your bones and i will knock you out whenever I want to... "I will make you suffer first then knock you out" So be prepared on September 15th this old man will give you a Lesson"!!!!!

lmfao @ te voy a desplumar. Damn Martinez is one funny motherfucker!!!

Comment

Damn Martinez is a G

Comment

Martinez better get on his PEDs too because you know JCC Jr is roiding up overtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

English Translation

Sergio Martinez: " I am going to expose you because you are a chicken.. "You are going to have to come into the ring with a baseball bat for me".. "You better defend yourself well because i will punch you everywhere from your face down to the laces on your boots".. " I will break all your bones and i will knock you out whenever I want to... "I will make you suffer first then knock you out" So be prepared on September 15th this old man will give you a Lesson"!!!!!

He sounded fairly gay. Oscar level gay.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
            It's weird to me Martinez has maintained such a mocking, condescending tone with Chavez Jr. I understand he doesn't like him for specific reasons, but he's going to murder this kid. No need.
            i think there is. the approach chavez, or chavez' promoter has taken with his career is whats killing the sport. common or not its still bad.

then you have chavez talking all that crap about sergio. sergio being a guy who fought his way up and made it to the top the hard way, who is a true champion and not a paper title holder. if i was in martinez position i would be pissed off too.

Comment

Can't wait till 9/15 go maravillaaaa

Comment

Its gonna suck when that chicken retires sergio

Comment

Originally posted by QS2 View Post
                  Are they speaking in Spanish?
                  How come their accent sounds different than the Mexicans?
                  This has to be the greatest troll of all time. It's not even close IMO.

This is ****ing amazing.

Comment

Surprised nobody mentioned his tight v-neck pink shirt.

Comment

wow that is the first time i hear Martinez talk crap. It is really funny because they are talking that S. America Spanish.

Comment

Working...
                      X