Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jessie Vargas or Floyd Mayweather: Who beat the tougher opponent?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marvellous1 View Post
    I can see it now.... on 17th September 2011, Floyd Mayweather tells the world, he's not fighting the 2 time and current WW WBC champ. He's fighting....... Josesito Lopez instead. Of course, EVERYONE knew last year that he was a tougher fight than Victor Ortiz... didn't they??? LOL
    Exactly. Because D4th knew Lopez was tougher by watching him fight Vargas on the undercard. Unfortunately this is what you get on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      I'm not the one that thinks that Ortiz is a tougher fighter than Lopez.

How can anyone say that with a straight face is beyond me.
      Hindsight is 20/20.

Even still, I think the reason you arent getting serious responses is because all you ever do is hate on Floyd all day and honestly, most people dont give a ****. Why debate with a hater? Even if proven wrong youre still gonna hate, so its useless. Why even bother?

Outside of that whats your point? Are you trying to say that Floyd shouldve fought Lopez instead of Ortiz at the time?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        Exactly. Because D4th knew Lopez was tougher by watching him fight Vargas on the undercard. Unfortunately this is what you get on this board.
        Floyd could have canceled the Ortiz fight after Lopez and Vargas fought, and fought Lopez that night. Obvious duck.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
          Hindsight is 20/20.

Even still, I think the reason you arent getting serious responses is because all you ever do is hate on Floyd all day and honestly, most people dont give a ****. Why debate with a hater? Even if proven wrong youre still gonna hate, so its useless. Why even bother?

Outside of that whats your point? Are you trying to say that Floyd shouldve fought Lopez instead of Ortiz at the time?

All I am saying is that Lopez is a tougher fighter than Ortiz and is the better fighter.

Ortiz has always been overrated, the flaws in his style were evident, his mental fragility and temperament has been clear for a long time.

To everyone, if you think Ortiz is the tougher fighter, vote for Ortiz, but you are clearly wrong and you are just showing yourselves up by voting for him.

It is amazing how easily people are buy into hype.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Floyd could have canceled the Ortiz fight after Lopez and Vargas fought, and fought Lopez that night. Obvious duck.
            I thought Lopez threw alot of jabs vs JVargas. Since jabs don't count, floyd had to fight Vic!

Comment

All I am saying is that Lopez is a tougher fighter than Ortiz and is the better fighter.

Ortiz has always been overrated, the flaws in his style were evident, his mental fragility and temperament has been clear for a long time.

To everyone, if you think Ortiz is the tougher fighter, vote for Ortiz, but you are clearly wrong and you are just showing yourselves up by voting for him.

It is amazing how easily people are buy into hype.
              If Floyd fought Lopez right now I could see your point.

But he didnt... He fought him when he was well ranked and holding the belt...

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                I knew Ortiz was overrated and Floyd would beat him, and I tipped Floyd to KO Ortiz as well.

I also pointed out all of Ortiz's flaws back then too.

Guess I'm not as easily fooled by hype as the rest of you.

But what is more shocking is that some of you are still fooled even when the evidence is all there for everyone to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                  If Floyd fought Lopez right now I could see your point.

But he didnt... He fought him when he was well ranked and holding the belt...
                  SO d4th knew Ortiz would headbutt floyd and lose to Lopez before they both happened, just like floyd knew manny would not fight because of the PED request.

Now I see why D4th hates floyd so much, they are competing for top prize in the Nostradamus Predictorship Club.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    It's a scientific fact, my sig proves it.
                    you should Photoshop vargas' over Walter white as well..

but Oh boy, I can't wait for the Vargas - Floyd fight when Mayweather gets out.

It'll be time for the pupil to take the teacher to school. I know TS will be salivating to see this matchup and showcase who, not only fights tougher competition, but is downright the true p4p king

Comment

I knew Ortiz was overrated and Floyd would beat him, and I tipped Floyd to KO Ortiz as well.

I also pointed out all of Ortiz's flaws back then too.

Guess I'm not as easily fooled by hype as the rest of you.

But what is more shocking is that some of you are still fooled even when the evidence is all there for everyone to see.
                      Replace Manny with Ortiz, except after KO, and we agree!

Comment

Working...
                      X