Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your top 5 (or 10) pound for pound list looking like right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have any problem with moving Manny down a few spots. But what I find funny, is the people justifying it by saying "like it or not, you have to move him down, because he has a loss to Bradley on the record".

Then those same people have Marquez at 2. I thought Marquez beat Pacquiao, but, like it or not, it's an "L" on his record.

Same rules don't apply, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
      I don't have any problem with moving Manny down a few spots. But what I find funny, is the people justifying it by saying "like it or not, you have to move him down, because he has a loss to Bradley on the record".

Then those same people have Marquez at 2. I thought Marquez beat Pacquiao, but, like it or not, it's an "L" on his record.

Same rules don't apply, I guess.
      I think there's been a total of 1 person who's said that.

It's not because of his technical "loss" to Bradley, it's because of the fact that he's clearly on the decline. He couldn't even hurt a one legged Bradley, got taken to school by Marquez, and looked like an amateur against Oldsley.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post

It's not because of his technical "loss" to Bradley, it's because of the fact that he's clearly on the decline. He couldn't even hurt a one legged Bradley, got taken to school by Marquez, and looked like an amateur against Oldsley.
        I agree with said above.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
          well manny did lose 2 fights in a row imo
          Manny dominated Bradley, how can Bradley be higher? Unless your criteria of p4p greats includes gift decisions, I dont see how you can justify that

Comment

I don't know how many people said it in this thread. I didn't read the entire thread. But it's been said repeatedly since the fight. Believe it or not, this thread has been done a few times *gasp*.

And if it's not because of his loss to Bradley, then why weren't people moving him down after the Mosley fight?

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
              Manny dominated Bradley, how can Bradley be higher? Unless your criteria of p4p greats includes gift decisions, I dont see how you can justify that
              Beat yes,dominated no!

Comment

They did move him down. Floyd moved up

Comment

They did move him down. Floyd moved up
                  LOL. Most had Floyd there already.

Comment

How can people put Marquez above Pac?

Even if you thought he beat him, Pac has won more titles in more divisions and beat guys Marquez wouldn't.. such as Cotto.. Clottey.. even Margarito would probably beat him on size alone.

Comment

Damn even Boxrec moved Pac down to #5

Comment

Working...
                      X