No announcement yet.

Victor Ortiz Jaw Being operated on today. Broken w Fractures

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    Ortiz will wake up during the middle of surgery and tell the Dr. that he cant continue

Comment

hope he recovers quick and all, but ortiz should seriously reevaluate his boxing career. broken jaw or not, he could of fought on. his break was not debilitating you could tell after they stopped it he was talking and laughing and smiling. If it was that bad he wouldnt of been doin it imo. Im not an internet tough guy, and I have suffered the same injury in the past. Im not gonna tell some story about it cause no one here is gonna believe it anyways. but as a boxer, I think it was disrespectful to other fighters who put everything on the line and just quit right away. his own corner wanted to send him back out cause they knew he could of continued for 3 more rounds. this is boxing, serious injuries happen, and fighters fight on. ortiz just plain and simple quit... I like ortiz, but I will never ever agree or respect his decision...

Comment

OK its is fine that his jaw is broken. Lopez broke it and Ortiz had to quit. He quit cause he had a legit reason to quit. Lopez out manned him.

Regardless the reason cause his history he is going to get a lot of crap from it

Comment

My jaw unhinged when yawning really hard once. **** hurt and felt weird as ****.

Comment

I wish Victor a speedy recovery. A broken jaw ain't no joke. One of the guys at my gym suffered a broken jaw and the recovery was no fun ride for him, he's fully recovered now but he don't make the mistake of having his mouth open when in range anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
              My jaw unhinged when yawning really hard once. **** hurt and felt weird as ****.
              I've had that happen a few times

Comment

We all knew it was broken, the funny thing is, Joseito Lopez beat him LOL.

That is right, who the **** is he?

Comment

I had a broken nose one time, that jank didn't feel good at all and it was only a cartilage injury. I can't imagine what a broken jaw would feel like.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    I've had that happen a few times
                    Mine will pop and it feels like my ear drum blows out

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Mine will pop and it feels like my ear drum blows out
                      You a quitter?

Comment

Working...
                      X