Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana Steps Up: I'll Fight Canelo Alvarez!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God no! He looked terrible and super slow at 147, he even said it himself after the Alexander fight that he's a natural 140 pounder... just imagine how he'd look at 154.

Comment

I fully expect this fight over a unification bout with Trout or a dangerous fight with Lara. Fans get prepared, this is the fight you're going to pay for & I'm going to stream.

Comment

why is no one mentioning Kid Chocolate in the mix? is it because he can put a dent in Canelo?

Comment

Originally posted by Rox View Post
          Is this a joke? Canelo knocks him out. Canelo needds to fight a legit JM
          You know this guy picked Victoria over Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
            why is no one mentioning Kid Chocolate in the mix? is it because he can put a dent in Canelo?
            It might be because Kid Chocolate has never fought below 160lbs.................just saying

Comment

Maidana is loser...he complained of the weight being too high after the Alexander's fight when he got beat, but now he wants to go even higher.

Comment

Dear god no

Comment

so he went back to 140 because he openly admitted that 147 was too much for him but now he wants to fight a huge strong monster at 154? NO thanks. Also, spear me all the Maidana warrior talk from fans. He's only doing this because its by far the biggest payday he will get. If Canelo didnt make any money then he wouldnt be talking about this fight at all

Comment

didn't he just say he didnt belong at 147? now he wants to jump to 154?

Comment

.... is this some kind of a sick joke ... ?

Comment

Working...
                      X