Collapse
No announcement yet.

New boxing video game announced by Nintendo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ortiz himself was laughing after the fight.

some boxing fans are laughing at ortiz.

ortiz fans should just laugh at ppl laughing at ortiz.

this way, everybody's happy.

Comment

If I'm the "old man" here shouldn't I be the one telling you to go to sleep? Isn't that how it usually works? Telling the kiddies to go to sleep?

You seriously need to work on your insults, son. You've got about as much vitriol as Victor Ortiz has heart.

Comment

i'll tweet victor and ask him why he quit.

see what he says.

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
          you've never been in the ring Ortiz would own you
          Illogical argument. Of course Ortiz would beat me up, he's a professional fighter and I'm not. That's like saying to someone who criticsizes LeBron James that he'd take them to the hole : No ****, genius.

Meanwhile Ortiz gets paid millions of dollars to fight, yet he's always quitting or mentally melting down when it gets too rough for him. He has the physique and skills of a fighter, sure. But he doesn't have the heart of one.

Comment

I just saw a walk through on how to beat him on YouTube all you have to do is last 7 rounds and watch him fall apart.

I also heard that EA is adding a new category for fight night champion. Mental toughness and Ortiz is a 0 (can't use him online anymore)

Comment

Cali > Kansas

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Illogical argument. Of course Ortiz would beat me up, he's a professional fighter and I'm not. That's like saying to someone who criticsizes LeBron James that he'd take them to the hole : No ****, genius.

Meanwhile Ortiz gets paid millions of dollars to fight, yet he's always quitting or mentally melting down when it gets too rough for him. He has the physique and skills of a fighter, sure. But he doesn't have the heart of one.
                Haha I was joking but yeah Ortiz just doesn't have that heart of a champion

Comment

Very misleading title.

Comment

Yeah, Duran quit once, but Ortiz takes quitting to a whole new level : He quits fights he's WINNING.
                    haha quality post

Comment

So what? What, you assume because I have a Duran sig I'm an emotional f@g like most NSB'ers and I'm going to get all offended by you bringing up the fact that he quit? Think again.

I truly couldn't care less that Duran quit once, as he was one million times the fighter b*tchass Ortiz will ever be and would probably beat his ass even as fat and old as he is today.

Are you buying the game or not?
                      Ortiz would quit the second Duran grabbed his nuts and taunted him.

The game looks good. Ortiz could be as hard to knock out as Tyson was in his Punch Out game, how do you knock out someone who doesn't leave the corner?

Comment

Working...
                      X