No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Plans Arum Meeting To Finalize Martinez Bout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Aw sh-t. Last time Chavez Jr fought in Las Vegas he was caught using PED's in 2009.
    PED's?what was found in NO WAY helps the fighter he look so bad in that fight

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
      Gee.....I didn't know about the gloves....FOUR oz. almost MMA mitts, That dates back to the turn of the 20th century, 112 years ago. I believe you, although many wouldn't...
      Why should anyone believe him?, he is just making guesses.
      Last edited by Phantomas; 06-23-2012, 02:07 AM.

Comment

let's get it on!!!

let's find out how over-hyped martinez will fare against jcc jr...

Comment

so it wasnt even finalized yet??

inb4 he chooses ring size, glove size, what kind of peds hes gonna use, no drug testing etc

Comment

Damnit Bob! You've gone above and beyond to stop Pac from fighting Floyd! Why do I have to fight Sergio? At 168 you'd be facing Froch. Make the Martinez fight Uncle Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by phantomas View Post
              some of you guys are very bad informed or are just haters following your own dumb personal agendas, jr. Actually refused to sign his latest contract with toprank unless he could get martínez. Martínez has no place to hide now.
              what do you mean martinez has no place to hide...he's been calling chavez out since they stripped him of his belt..its the other way around my friend,but knowing jr he'll probably punk out of the fight...

Comment

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
                PED's?what was found in NO WAY helps the fighter he look so bad in that fight
                Diuretics do help fighters who have problems making weight.

Comment

They should definitely agree to VADA testing. Martinez is no Andy Lee. Chavez will be 46-1... And he knows this!

Comment

sergio's only chance of winning is by knockout cause even if he dominates it will be a draw, and if it's a close fight chavez jr will win by wide UD.

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                      what do you mean martinez has no place to hide...he's been calling chavez out since they stripped him of his belt..its the other way around my friend,but knowing jr he'll probably punk out of the fight...
                      When they hinted him they would finally give him the fight, he started to put bumps and make demands. Everybody thinks he is gonna chicken out because he has a lot to lose and has started to take more punches than necessary lately, he knows that this newest version of Jr. can crack him with just one punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X