No announcement yet.

roach made jcc jr the beast he is now?think again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4corners View Post
    they don't call him el dinero de puta for nothing.....

All roads lead to puta..........
    suk his co-ck hater

Comment

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
      roach has always been a$$ kissed by the boxing writers having roach means writers wont be so hard on jr like before and would be more accepted by whites. wich SR NEVER HAD sr was dam hated by americans
      Thinking back, it does seem like the American boxing writers never gave Chavez the credit he deserved. Chavez was a great fighter and and his fights were always exciting because he took the fight to his opponents hard. He had an iron jaw, a high work rate, a great attack to the head and body, and good defensive skills. In his prime he was near unbeatable.

Comment

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
        suk his co-ck hater
        Just trying to get a rise out of Mushadeen, moron.

I don't mind Julio, I do think he's either using PED's or using illegal s**t to cut weight. If Sergio was smart, he'd ask for USADA or VADA testing, but that would kill the fight, and Sergio has been waiting for this fight for over a year now.

Comment

I have been very critical of Jr. but he looked good against Lee. I will have more respect for him if he fights Sergio; however, we can't overlook that Jr has avoided testing, and Segio isn't in a position to demand stricter testing.

Comment

Originally posted by dabezt3 View Post
            Chavez haters will always come up with sorry excuses to donwplay his success. There is a witchhunt by some writers and fighter that hate his success because he was given great opportunities because of his name. But atleast he as taken full advantage of those opportunies.

Where the hell is Ronal Herns, Hector Camacho Jr., Dyah Davis, Aaron Pryor Jr, Jorge Paez Jr. and so on? All of them have HOF last names, but they are average fighters that couldnt hold JRs jockstrap.

You can keep hoping, thinking, or even wishing for JR to get caught cheating, but untill that happens Ill keep enjoying his VERY FREINDLY fights. Like any good boxing fan

JR did get caught cheating and only has one descent name on his resume - Lee

Comment

Just thank the WBC and the Texas Athletic Commission. He already has 1 NC for being caught with banned substances, yet he continues to go untested for his recent fights. He's the most protected boxer nowadays, even more than Canelo Alvarez.

Comment

martinez should insist on VADA (if hes clean hehe) and then KO this guy, easy

Comment

I think Andy Lee made the beast , a good fighter should look that when in with D level opponents , I dont know how Lee gets a WT shot , JC senior made a career out of fighting this class .

Comment

Chavez has a lot of haters becasue he grew up rich and loved by his father.. WAR JUNIOR!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingScenery View Post
                      ok, so you still haven't answered my question, why is roach there then? what's the benefit? white writers, really? that's the angle?
                      Its simple Jr gets along great with roach and he provides good sparring partners other then that Roach is worthless. If Senior was in Jr corner it would be madness,have you seen how senior acts in the audience you can't have that in your corner but one thing is for sure when Senior took over like he said he would Jr improved a huge amount

Comment

Working...
                      X