Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley on Khan: I'll Take Peterson's Sloppy Seconds!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
    Yeah i dont know if i can sit through another Bradley track meet performance
    You must've missed Amir's last fight then.

Comment

Can't wait to see Khan ruin this guy. When he knocks him out he should find Arum in the crowd and **** him.

Comment

I like Bradley. I met him a few times and by all accounts he's a good guy. But he's talking as if he did something special in his last fight. It was a whitewash and not in his favor.

Comment

Weak ankles begging now huh. Khan should fight Paulie to spite this ***** because we all know Arum will play Bailey and Bradley.

Comment

Khan vs Bradley is long overdue, I really hope this gets made (assuming Khan gets through Garcia of course). Either way, there's a tonne of great fights on the horizon; asides from the PEDs and the injuries, 2012's shaping up pretty nicely if you ask me

Comment

bradley calls ALL the shots now.

Comment

I like Bradley !!

But Bradley was exposed in the Pac fight.

Khan will whup him and da mang in Jail will whup him too.

Pac looked like he wanted the KO but couldn't get it against Iron HEad but in the rematch if Pac gets it a KO is in order for Mr. Bradley

Bradley is a bit ****y, that will be taken care of.

Comment

that made me laugh. But Bradley Khan would beat you so bring it b1tch

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight
                    Face it no one in boxing wants to watch a Tim Bradley fight. Bradley has zero fans and there is no interest in Bradley. Tim should shut up and be quiet.
                    Don't speak for others. I'd pay to watch him fight. I'm sure he made plenty of fans in his performance against pac, even though I had pac winning by 2 rounds. It was no whitewash like some idiots keep saying. Bradley gave a good account of himself and carried the 24/7 show.

So, why don't you shut up and be quiet

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      Not sure if I want to see this fight. I smell a couple suicides in the UK should this go down.
                      A few never made it back from the Peterson fight,this will push them over the edge..LMAO..

Comment

Working...
                      X