No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prizefighter Results, Round By Round Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prizefighter Results, Round By Round Discussion

Kevin ‘Kingpin’ Johnson believes he will knockout all three opponents on his way to victory in today's Betfair Prizefighter International Heavyweights at York Hall, Bethnal Green live on Sky Sports HD1 from 9pm.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Kevin Johnson
    47.62%
    Tor Hammer
    33.33%
    Tom Little
    0.00%
    Tom Dallas
    4.76%
    Maurice Harris
    4.76%
    Marcelo Luiz Nascimento
    0.00%
    Albert Sosnowski
    9.52%
    Noureddine Meddoune
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

If big Klit couldn't knock him out then none of these guys should be able to.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      If big Klit couldn't knock him out then none of these guys should be able to.
      The hell you talking about? He RAN like a ***** the whole 12 rounds, I rather see Billy Dib. I mean it.

Comment

Wouldn't mind seeing Seth Mitchell or Bryant Jennings fight Kevin Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
          The hell you talking about? He RAN like a ***** the whole 12 rounds, I rather see Billy Dib. I mean it.
          Klitschko couldn't cut off the ring to finish him. So none of these guys will either.

Comment

Kevin johnson is an Embarrassment to boxing, hes nothing shy of a pu$$y, all talk out the ring, does fuk all in it.

Comment

Originally posted by tripper View Post
              Kevin johnson is an Embarrassment to boxing, hes nothing shy of a pu$$y, all talk out the ring, does fuk all in it.
              This, it's easy to last the distance (in this case vs Vitali) when you're making NO competitive effort to win the fight

I still remember vs Vitali Klitschko a majority of what he did that night was back up and smack talk

**note to self when you're clearly losing EVERY round talking smack doesn't make you tough.

I would have more respect for him if he took risks, put it all on the line, and got stopped by Vitali in 4-5

and not he's not getting "ducked" that performance vs Vitali was an embarrassment and Kingpin not only lost widely, but by fighting how he did, hurt his stock and made a fool out of himself

Comment

Get yer votes in!...

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  But he made Vtali look like ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
                    But he made Vtali look like ****.
                    he also didnt win a rd. Unless the rules of prizefighter have changed, he needs to be ahead after 3 rds to win.

Which he should be, he's better than the other guys ive seen, but the format for this tournament doesnt help him. Suits fast paced brawlers more than boxers.

Comment

Working...
                    X