Comments Thread For: Photos: Wilfredo Vazquez, Rafael Marquez Go Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WV should win this in a war.

Comment

I hope Rafael has one good fight left in him, but he didn't look good vs Nioshka. For those that missed it, at 118lbs Rafael Marquez was one helluva fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
        I hope Rafael has one good fight left in him, but he didn't look good vs Nioshka. For those that missed it, at 118lbs Rafael Marquez was one helluva fighter.
        Rafa only lost by a point or two, and Nishioka is hand's down the best fighter at 122, he's been the best for the last 5 years. Oh yea and your right about Marquez, he'll go down as one of the best ever at 118.
        Last edited by UTEP; 06-20-2012, 05:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
          Didn't look good? I actually thought Marquez gave a pretty good account of himself.
          As far as this fight though, even though he is much older I see Marquez taking this kid out in 10 rounds. Vasquez is a good kid but he was thrown in with fighters way too early in his career. He should have been taken slower considering his no amateur experience.

Comment

Marquez got this!

Comment

Papito is a good kid who isnt afraid to fight the best so my hats off to him, a great heart, PRs should be proud of the kid witch im shure they are. Rafa is still a tough fight for any man, Rafa made Lopez fight very hard and Nishioka? Nishioka is the best.

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
                Papito is a good kid who isnt afraid to fight the best so my hats off to him, a great heart, PRs should be proud of the kid witch im shure they are. Rafa is still a tough fight for any man, Rafa made Lopez fight very hard and Nishioka? Nishioka is the best.
                As much as I like Rafa I am the first one thinking that his best days ended few years ago after the exhausting wars vs. Israel Vazquez. The age would be a factor in this fight vs. WV2 and I wouldn't be surprised if he reinjures his shoulder or suffers cuts in his face forcing to an early stop of the fight.

Comment

Martinez looks like he got beat with an ugly stick.

Comment

ersonally I don't want to see another fight with Pac and Marquez

Things will only get worse
                    You see manny is a b fighter who only does what he does with thew increased speed he acheived with the sauces he has been ingesting.

Now that Jesus walks with him he will not mess with the sauces anymore. Hence he will become slower and eventually wither away. Pac tards cannot fathom this and therefore think that manny will some how win a rematch against JMM..

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                      What on earth is that??? Looks like an alien in a suit !!!!
                      Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X