No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO: Pac-Bradley Decision Can't Be Revoked By Us

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hhnic718 View Post
    We all expected Pac fans to go back to following Pokemon once Pac retires anyway.
    floyd fans are the ones playing 'poke mom' following floyd's lead.

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
      floyd fans are the ones playing 'poke mom' following floyd's lead.
      You're right I am playing poke mon, cuz while you're in the basement on your Dell, I'm poking your moms. Tell her I'll be over at 12 tonight, and stop calling me I'll call he when it's time.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
        how does tim brqadley look himself in the mirror each day knowing he basicaly doesnt deserve that belt

i think i saw timothy claim he was a ********* . well buddy if you are a true cristian you would give the belt back to manny and admit your defeat . but i doubt he will do it because he has allowed himself to be corrupted by bob arum and the almighty dollar .

since i have recently found relegion since being banned last month .i will pray for tim to do the right thing . this moring i was listening to my pastor mason betha . and he said forgiveness is the path to holiness . i forgive you tim but it is time to come clean

i doubt you children and your fat wife can respect you if you dont do the right thing
        C'mon now, the same way Paquiao looks at himself in the mirror each day knowing he basicaly got taken to school by JMM three times yet the judges' were "three blind mice"

Comment

i don't think pac really cares...he knows he won so does almost everyone else. i think that's good enough for him. also respect to pac for not *****ing and moaning about getting robbed..he's taking this whole situation with alot of professionalism.

Comment

Didn't they say this last week?

Comment

Yes it can be

These sanctioning bodies have proved that they can literally do whatever they want. They just dont want to

Comment

This reversal argument is a slippery slope....why not go back in history and reverse every so-called bad decision?

Comment

This is interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
                    since i have recently found relegion since being banned last month .i will pray for tim to do the right thing . this moring i was listening to my pastor mason betha . and he said forgiveness is the path to holiness . i forgive you tim but it is time to come clean

i doubt you children and your fat wife can respect you if you dont do the right thing

Calling Bradley's wife fat? Not very *********. You should be ashamed of yourself

Comment

the OFFICIAL cards were read on June 9th....dam near 2 weeks later and dudes STILL got something to say?!?...GTFOH and go support the other fighters and fights.....this fight is done and no decision is being changed...boxing is alive and well!!!...the GREATEST sport in the world!!

Bradley was declared the winner by the judges and theres many who support their decision...those who THINK Manny won are allowed to do so....but don't be catching heart pumps when dudes don't share yall opinions...move on or move out to another sport....BOXING is alive!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X