• Show
Clear All

Whatever jcc wants JCC will get

Not even kidding

Comment

My Guess:

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
        quite amazing Chavez's team will be able to dictate everything over the p4p #3
        The only thing Duckgio Quacktinez is P4P at is sucking.

Comment

In the fight hype interview, Martinez said 20x20 is mandatory in Vegas.
          MJ: Has everything been worked out as far as ring size and glove choice?

Sergio Martinez: These are the only things missing. I'll be requesting 20 X 20, but I think that is mandatory in Vegas. It will not be an issue. The gloves will not be an issue. I will use Reyes and he can use whatever, but I will request that he weighs the gloves, because we want to be sure the company he uses really has ten ounce gloves. In the past [Maidana vs. Cayo], there were issues with gloves being weighed a few fractions of an ounce too heavy or too light, not exactly ten ounces.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            Martínez´s fans sound more worried than him lol.

Comment

Lol, like that's going to happen.

Comment

16' sounds okay to me.

Comment

martinez has a good head on his shoulders. He's used Rival in his last 3 outtings but wants to throw on a punchers glove for Chavez, despite endorsement obligations.

Smart man.

Comment

Like I said in another thread.......small rings should be the mandatory size for boxing fights. I pay to see people fight and not to run. There is no skill in running.

Comment

Is there any evidence out there that shows a smaller ring gives Sergio a disadvantage at all? Look at how he fights...he gets really low and pounces on guys...guys who fight like that can fight the same regardless of ring size. You won't see JCCj doing a happy dance making fun of Sergio unless he feels like getting popped in the mouth for the hell of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X