No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pavlik Eyes Ward vs. Dawson Winner, Froch, Bute

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nomadman View Post
    He can eyeball them as much as he likes, but until he strings together some decent performances against good names, that's all he should be doing.
    Dont forget Pav might be an acceptable risk as a comeback fight for Bute. Froch might look at him as easy money as well.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Pav as an opponent for either of these.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Pavlik versus the winner of Froch-Kessler 2 would be a fun fight.
      Pavlik would have to beat someone good to fight the winner of Froch-Kessler 2

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Pavlik would have to beat someone good to fight the winner of Froch-Kessler 2
        Maybe not.

I could see Froch thinking of him as a softer touch who he can sell tickets with in Nottingham.

Same for Kessler in Denmark.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Maybe not.

I could see Froch thinking of him as a softer touch who he can sell tickets with in Nottingham.

Same for Kessler in Denmark.
          Well okay, my point was really Pavlik should have to beat someone good to face the winner of that fight.

Comment

Pavlik should fight Bute in Montreal. I been saying that for the longest.

Comment

Pavlik/Chavez at 168 please. Or a CW.

Comment

Nothing wrong with a former champ on the comeback trail calling out top dogs. Only thing is fighters in his position must accept comeback level paydays in exchange for the opportunity. I personally would love to see Pav face Froch, Kessler, Bute, or even Chavez. Any of those fights would be guaranteed fireworks while they last.

Comment

Would rather see Chavez vs Pavlik, but would not mind Arthur Abraham, then Kessler vs Froch winner. No way should he fight Dawson or Ward, they will both end his career. (will be easy money)

Comment

He needs to stay the hell away from Ward.

Comment

yo, do not sleep on Pavlik - he has filled into a super middle quite well - he gave martinez hell before the cuts. He's not ready for ward or dawson, but I might give him alittle edge against froch - Froch is good don't get me wrong, but man the ghost is a tuff dude who can actually box alittle - froch would not be able to just bogard his way through pavlik, I would love to see that fight -

Comment

Working...
                      X