No announcement yet.

can someone point me to a contract or quote from Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndNewChampion View Post
    Basically, a purse is agreed upon prior to a fight. No one knows the damn figure of net profits is until it is over.

It means the gurantee is a guarantee, a purse, and if it sells good then both can make more.

If Pac fought and only made 1 million in sales, but was guaranteed 20, he will get 20 and TR makes a lost. It is like a company you work for, it may be on a lost each month, but you are getting paid regardless.
    which is why Manny gets low guarantee 6M for Marquez and Bradley fights and also why there is stipulation to the guarantee.

Comment

which means its basically the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by Milk Money View Post
        That says he gives Arum over 25%. I see it said all the time but have never seen an actual source. Thanks.
        Have you ever heard of the concept "research"?
        Instead of demanding someone to provide you with evidence for your own question, why don't you try and answer it yourself by the use of google or any other search engine for that matter? Then you can nitpick the sources you consider credible, instead of discarding the ones put before you

Comment

You live in the UK, quite a high tax rate of up to 50% and then national insurance.
          Everyone pays tax. I work for an employer, I pay tax to the government. Manny is supposed to do that too lol he all square with the tax man yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            which is why Manny gets low guarantee 6M for Marquez and Bradley fights and also why there is stipulation to the guarantee.
            His guarantee is actually 26 million. 6 Mil to be paid within 24 hours of the fight and 20 million within a few months. Neveda state has a ruling where you gotta pay the fighter within that time.

For example Floyd said he would pay Pac 40 Mil, and 20 Mil within 24 hours. That does not mean Pac would only get 20 Mil.

Please do your research bro.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Okay, Manny Pacquiao's accountant. Stop trying to defend the worst contract in boxing.

Look at the 'MP Agreement' and come back to me. Also they did not even show the % figure.

Originally posted by Toyman View Post
              Yup, it actually follows a sequence

First Pac gets the greater of either his guaranteed purse or 45% of net profits.

And then, he gets half of what is left of the net profit after that, while TR keeps the other half.

So say, manny has a guaranteed purse of 26 mil, and and his fight has a net profit of 90 mil - manny first takes 40.5 million, and then a further 24.75 million.
              While top rank will keep 24.75 million for itself.

What floyd's fans undoubtedly thought was that manny gave up 27.5% of his purse and in the example above, takes home 19 million, when in reality he would take home in excess of 65 million.

In fact, the way manny's contract is structured, top rank takes all the risk. That is basically the point of a guarantee...If his fight flops, top rank does not get 27.5%, they only get that amount if the fight does as good/better than expected.
              Exactly.

Comment

Damn TS got pwned in his own thread badly. Nothing left to see here.

Comment

Okay, Manny Pacquiao's accountant. Stop trying to defend the worst contract in boxing.

Okay Mr undercover Floyd fan who doesn't have his name in your sig. How you conveniently take out the above paragraph. Profits is the key word here once again:

18. Pursuant to the 2007 Agreement, TR agreed to share its profits from Pacquiao
                  events with GBP. The profit split could vary depending upon whether Pacquiao’s opponent was
                  promoted by GBP. At issue in this case are the provisions for bouts that did not involve a fighter
                  promoted by GBP as Pacquiao’s opponent.

Comment

You know what you look like right now? A skateboarder in the streets, who trips over something and plays it off like he meant to do it. Then shows off and tries to explain really hard, that it's what he meant to do, that the fall was part of the trick.

You asked a for a "contract" because you thought you weren't gonna get any. You thought no one had proof. Now that there is proof, you're playing it off like it's what you really wanted. You know you asked a rhetorical question. They gave you the link, you said that's just an article. Then the documents where in that article.

No problem, I love helping ******s who can't read. If you want to turn it in to something gay like "hoes" and you being a pimp, that's fine, use your Pactard imagination how you want. But you're not fooling anyone.
                    I asked for a contract because I knew one of you simpletons would run and get it, if it was indeed true. Floyds fans are known to make up bs on the fly. Again, I was curious as to how legit this claim was. Just like Im curious about the exact quote where Manny said he was afraid of needles.

Find that.

Btw, i didnt turn this into the Pimp and Hoe ball, your bff did.

You happened to be the hoe. Crying while doing her job.

Comment

Look at the 'MP Agreement' and come back to me. Also they did not even show the % figure.

Exactly.
                      So, as usual, floyds fans just make **** up or parrot whatever Floyd says.

Not at all surprised.

Im just wondering why they didnt post in my Chavez Whitaker thread acknowledging the fine job done by the judges.

Comment

Working...
                      X