Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez Warns Canelo To Move Pay-Per-View

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STFU MARTUINEZ U ARE A NOBODY! MARTINEZ HAS BEEN ON TH DECK FROM WELTERWEIGHTS LIKE WILLIAMS NATUARAL WELTERS, HES TALKING TOO MUCH AND NOT SHOWING ANY CLASS,JR IS GOING TO KNOCK THIS ARROGANT CLOWN OUT! beleive it haters! just look at martinez last 2 fights look at how much he gets hit with that ape style of fighting with his hands down on his side hell hes tailor made for chavez Freddie roach see right through it, I cant wait everyone is gonna be on here making excuse ahh sergio too old blah bla lah la Jr looked more impressive than serio in his last fight Martinez gets hit too much, The kid is in serious shape hitting harder and is more accurate ,YOUR A NOBODY MARTINEZ YOUR PPV RUN WILL LAST 1 FIGHT!

Comment

All you ******s need to stop buying PPV. Bring all the fights back to regular tv or HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
        STFU MARTUINEZ U ARE A NOBODY! MARTINEZ HAS BEEN ON TH DECK FROM WELTERWEIGHTS LIKE WILLIAMS NATUARAL WELTERS, HES TALKING TOO MUCH AND NOT SHOWING ANY CLASS,JR IS GOING TO KNOCK THIS ARROGANT CLOWN OUT! beleive it haters! just look at martinez last 2 fights look at how much he gets hit with that ape style of fighting with his hands down on his side hell hes tailor made for chavez Freddie roach see right through it, I cant wait everyone is gonna be on here making excuse ahh sergio too old blah bla lah la Jr looked more impressive than serio in his last fight Martinez gets hit too much, The kid is in serious shape hitting harder and is more accurate ,YOUR A NOBODY MARTINEZ YOUR PPV RUN WILL LAST 1 FIGHT!
        Finally somebody who knows boxing. You are 100% right.

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
          Sergio gonna get exposed soon
          You mean like McClellan in your avatar?

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            Finally somebody who knows boxing. You are 100% right.
            I just hope you're around after Martinez spanks his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by internetworld7 View Post
              I just hope you're around after Martinez spanks his ass.
              Duckgio Quacktinez has called out his last welterweight. After 9/15 he will have all the time in the world to bike around Oxnard for no reason.

Comment

Martínez is a ratings force?, go figure, I didn´t know. Canelo-Ortíz is going to smash Jr. and sergio, people still has fresh memory of Ortíz´s performance vs Berto and Canelo´s beating of the legend.

Comment

Sergio's speed is going to be an eye opener for Chavez. Couple that with his power...Julio won't see the 12th round.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
                    Sergio's speed is going to be an eye opener for Chavez. Couple that with his power...Julio won't see the 12th round.
                    Too bad that when fighting Jr. everybody gets slowed down pretty quickly.

Comment

Well GBP had this September 15 date planned for Canelo let the battle begin because they shouldn't be the ones forced to move their date if Ortiz losses then yeah move it the fans will ultimately decide which fight is bigger

Comment

Working...
                      X