Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather reportedly 142 lbs. Can he ever recover from this??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he fights again after coming out of prison the ppv numbers will be massive with all these stories coming out.

Comment

it would be funny if he gets brutally knocked out in his next fight..... directly because of this

Comment

Originally posted by LBJ2010 View Post
        ^^^^ well Paul Williams and Diego Corrales should have thought about it before they did what they did too, but shyt happens, what you gonna do
        Are you comparing Corrales's death and Williams's horrific accident to Mayweather going to jail? WOW just wow. SMH

Mayweather acting like a straight diva. It makes him look soft as hell. Man up and do your time. Water and food are provided to you. It might not be the Big Boy meals like you are used to eating in the Big Boy Mansion but at least it's something. Seriously what did he expect jail to be like? LOL

Comment

I hope people know that Floyd is doing fine, and it was all to try and get out of jail early, like every single celebrity that goes to jail tries to do. And usually it works, it didn't this time, oh well.

Comment

He's being forced to drink tap? You all know that ish is straight poison right?

it's a damn neurotoxin at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              I hope people know that Floyd is doing fine, and it was all to try and get out of jail early, like every single celebrity that goes to jail tries to do. And usually it works, it didn't this time, oh well.
              So you think he is eating all his food and drinking the faucet water they give him? And you don't believe he is under nourished? If he really is but is making himself by refusing to eat/drink the food they give him he is acting like a b1tch. He is one of my favorite fighters but seriously man up and do your time.

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
                So you think he is eating all his food and drinking the faucet water they give him? And you don't believe he is under nourished? If he really is but is making himself by refusing to eat/drink the food they give him he is acting like a b1tch. He is one of my favorite fighters but seriously man up and do your time.
                I bet he's snacking a lot but I think he is drinking the water, and I'd bet he's doing fine. Probably not great, but hey it's jail.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  it would be funny if he gets brutally knocked out in his next fight..... directly because of this
                  This could very well happen being forced on tap water. The **** destroys the brain. The chemicals in it are being linked to Autism now and everything.

Comment

Floyd is fine, this was just a weak ploy to get out of jail. Funny to hear folks say things like "Be a man do your time", knowing damn well that if they had the same resources they'd try the same ****.

Bottom line is no one wants to be in jail, not even the toughest criminal!

Comment

Man it's only a couple weeks I can't give no sympathy for that. He better stop crying and man up. Push ups, Situps, Dips, Squats, Pull ups, etc, he can do all that in his cell. Floyd needs to be mentally tough and stop looking for somebody to save him from the consequences of his own actions.

Comment

Working...
                      X