Chavez did take the piss test BEFORE the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    Just proves how big JCC JR is.

That Texas would engage in a Watergate-like conspiracy on his behalf. They don't call him the El Dinero de Vaca for nothing.
    Not really a JCC Jr thing. It's more like a Mexican thing.

Texas: Whitaker-Chavez, Diaz-Malignaggi, JCC Jr not getting tested.

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire26 View Post
      Last I heard Chavez has rejected OST for the Martinez match. Anyone know why?
      Because JCC JR is the bigger draw, so he can do whatever the hell he damn well wants. And Sergio can't do anything about it.

Accept the terms or go fight yet another eurobum for pesos.

Comment

HBO probably got word of the test later during the fight, because i know Merchant would've jumped on that question if he didn't.

Comment

Martinez better hope the venue is in Vegas. However I'm certain arum is probably going for Texas & probably will demand all kinds of crap to make the fight. In favor of Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            Not really a JCC Jr thing. It's more like a Mexican thing.

Texas: Whitaker-Chavez, Diaz-Malignaggi, JCC Jr not getting tested.
            Kirkland-molina

ohh wait

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              Because JCC JR is the bigger draw, so he can do whatever the hell he damn well wants. And Sergio can't do anything about it.

Accept the terms or go fight yet another eurobum for pesos.
              Chavez has an exciting style, but there are plenty of fighters with exciting styles who are not popular. He only is because he is Mexican and his family name.

Also, him rejecting OST does nothing to remove suspicions stemming from his positive test.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                So obviously there's no way to "prove" to you that he did
                dont blame me for being cynical. Im not a cynic in no sense and always give people the benefit of doubt but Texas has clearly shown that they love to skirt certain issues for certain guys. If you do things the right way all the time then no one would suspect you but when you are hesitant on basic things or just dont care at all then people arent always going to take your word for it

Comment

So Kevin's source's are someone from the most currupt state in boxing and Freddy Roach?

Boxing is a fuckin mess.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                    Just to clear things up.

Kevin Iole ‏@KevinI
                    Just got report from someone in El Paso saying Chavez DID give a sample before the fight. Trying to confirm with another source. Stay tuned

Kevin Iole ‏@KevinI
                    OK, just talked to Freddie Roach. Freddie also says Chavez gave urine sample before the fight, so that's two saying yes to HBO saying no

Kevin Iole ‏@KevinI
                    He is as honest as anyone I have ever met in my life. Never ever heard him lie, about his guys or others. But he's a 2nd source
                    Okay, so "someone in El Paso" claims he took the urine test.

Also, Freddie Roach (uh, his trainer....) "confirms" that he took the urine test.

Yep, sounds legit.

Comment

Why do his fans keep ignoring the fact? He's been caught before using diuretics, his last fight he didn't submit to a urine test either.

Comment

Working...
                      X