Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac vs Cotto II at 154 makes more sense right now. than the other 2 options.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

::zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz::

Comment

I think cotto stops PAC at 154. PAC isn't the same fighter he was when he beat cotto. Cotto on the other hand has improved and will be comfortable at 154. If a weight drained cotto broke Mannys ear drum, what will a hydrated cotto do?

Comment

I'd watch it. Cotto has a chance at 154.

But then again it would just be another Floyd leftover and another fight coming off a loss.

Comment

you know what...

it isn't pac fault that mosley and bradley were afraid to bang it out with pac and only showed up to not get KTFO (jmm will always have the timing of pac down). i say put pac in with an ortiz or berto... those will be some real entertaining fights and better than cotto2 or jmm4 or bradley deux.
          Last edited by johnle43; 06-17-2012, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            I have no interest in pointless rematches or rematches where one guy one in dominant fashion.

Bradley rematch makes the most sense because of the controversy and since pac "lost" his belt to him.

I'd only care for a Marquez fight if it's in Mexico, at some massive venue. It would be so damn crazy and the atmosphere would be off the chains. (I don't care for this fight in Vegas, Texas, etc.).
            Marquez in Mexico City is the biggest fight that can be made, it will break records, Pacquiao have alot of fans there too.

Comment

Yup Pac vs Marquez IV in Mexico City at the Aztec stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
                I'd watch it. Cotto has a chance at 154.
                which is why it would never happen at full Junior Middle. Plus another thing to consider is this

if Cotto signs on to fight Pacquiao .. does that mean he'd have to go back to Top Rank?

IMO Cotto is better off free from Arum as he could potentially line himself up with Canelo next year.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                  cmon man, that was 3 years ago.. pac doesnt want cotto II at 154 because nobody wants to watch it at that point...koncz knows that.. cotto didnt also show anything lately that he could now beat pacquiao. pacquiao surely did show that he can be beaten now. so thats where they'll get the hype.. coming from their losses.
                  Then why was Pac opting Cotto at a catchweight as his first option only to turn it down at 154 after wanting it in the first place?

Manny turned the fight with Cotto down because Cotto wouldn't accept another CW and not because people didn't want to watch it. Stop making excuses for Manny. Manny refused Cotto at 154.

Just a quick note for ya:Funny thing is that Manny weighed the same as Floyd on fight night Fighting Bradley and Floyd Fighting Cotto at 154. Floyd might have even weighed less then 150 against his fight with Cotto.

"Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind."
                  -Albert Einstein

Comment

Pacquiao won't fight someone at the weight they want so this will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                      both guys came from losses. it makes more sense than bradley II and marquez 4. what do you think guys?
                      I think it makes no sense at all for several reason. First Pacquiao's team said right after the Margarito fight that he was never fighting above 147 again because the big boys hit to hard and out weigh him by up to 17 pounds on fight night. At 154 Cotto might out weigh him by over 20 pounds on fight night. Second Pacquiao already KOed Cotto after chasing him around the ring the last 9 rounds. The fight was very one sided so Pacquiao has nothing to gain. Third the losses they just had are completely different. Most experts and fans agree Pacquiao beat Bradley by wide margin. Cotto clearly lost to Mayweather by a wide margin. Fourth Cotto is no longer with top rank and he would ask for way more money than he is going to get so this fight will never happen. Pacquiao Marquez 4 in Mexico at 140 pounds is a fight that makes sense to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X