Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ortiz (Berto fight) Vs Bradley (Pacquiao fight)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz (Berto fight) Vs Bradley (Pacquiao fight)

Who do you think wins?

I think Ortiz knocks him spark out.
    Ortiz Ko
    57.14%
    Ortiz Ud
    17.86%
    Bradley Ko
    0.00%
    Bradley Ud
    25.00%

Ortiz.....

Comment

Ortiz by knockout.

Comment

Ortiz knocks him out , Bradley still wins UD

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
          Who do you think wins?

I think Ortiz knocks him spark out.
          Remember Vic cant make adjustments...If Bradley can survive the first couple of rounds, Ortiz wont be able to deal with his defense! Brad would follow Floyd's blueprint, of course he wont be walking anything down..LOL

Comment

I think it would be difficult for Bradley to use the Floyd blueprint just because his lack of power. Floyd was checking him down to keep him away with the jab and walked him into some fierce counter right hands and Ortiz barely flinched and Money is not a weak puncher. I just feel Bradley is too small to discourage that Tank from rushing him, but I'd love to see Bradley's approach to dealing with Ortiz.

Comment

Pacquiao is better than Ortiz and hits harder.

Why the sudden Ortiz love in? Bradley didn't beat Pac but he would probably beat Ortiz.

Comment

Bradley still has quicker feet than Floyd, and Ortiz doesn't have a jab. I'm going with Tim by decision.

Comment

I'll take a healthy Ortiz over a crippled Bradley. He was compromised in the fight specified.

Comment

Hard for me to say. During the berto fight, ortiz was a beast, a man on a mission. Other than that tho, he hasnt shown or proven much. Same goes with bradley. Bradley would seem to have a little less power than ortiz, but better boxing skills.

I think the fight would go the distance tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X