No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Jr. Takes Down Andy Lee in El Paso

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    did they eventually get a urine sample from chavez jr after the fight?
    You guys are ridiculous .... he won get over it. Jeez, even if this kid beats Martinez he'll never get his due..

Comment

I expected Jr. to walk over Lee but I didn´t expect to see Lee´s head knocked back and forth. If Jr prepares this well for September, Martínez is going down.

Comment

Not until he takes the tests why should he?

Comment

He always takes the tests, vs Rubio nobody showed up to take samples, not his fault.

Comment

Chavez was playing with him the first 5 rounds of the fight. like Andy Lee said, he's better than what most people give him credit for.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
              He always takes the tests, vs Rubio nobody showed up to take samples, not his fault.
              He's gotta be on something. You'd be a damn fool to think this kid is not a cheater. Fortunately for him, he is teflon and cant be touched. Him and Canelo could get away with murder

That said i dont give a ****. This kid is a machine. Cant wait for Sergio

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
                How can you not be su****ious at all? He already failed a test for a diuretic back in November 2009, which can be used to help lose water weight faster and/or mask steroid use. Also, last I heard he rejected OST for the Martinez fight.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
                  He's gotta be on something. You'd be a damn fool to think this kid is not a cheater. Fortunately for him, he is teflon and cant be touched. Him and Canelo could get away with murder

That said i dont give a ****. This kid is a machine. Cant wait for Sergio
                  I think he uses peds, but at this level ped usage is a given in boxing. No need to make up stories about he refusing tests.

Ps.- At least not official tests.
                  Last edited by Phantomas; 06-17-2012, 12:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                    need to start using digital scales...the balance beam 1's can be manipulated quite easily...Jr lucky that @ 160, he's in 2nd weakest divison in boxing, after the heavies...wait if he goes 2 '68...can u imgine him vs Froch or Ward???
                    2nd weakest? You dont know any other divisions then

Comment

Originally posted by RR_1988 View Post
                      Weigh the gloves and take the.damn tests!
                      What for? Floyd should take them. Besides, would you have defeated Lee if you were juiced? I didn't think so. You are jealous of young, rich, tough, good-looking Mexicans.We rule the sport get over it. Yes, Chávez might lose one day but who doesn't? He proved his point.

Comment

Working...
                      X