Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holyfield on Tyson: I Wanted To Kick Him in The Balls!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Evander is still looking for a fight....

He'd probably take a fight with anyone who offered up a couple thousand at this point.....he needs to get rid of that house...or turn it into some type of traveling hotel attraction or something to make money....think....

I'd book a room at Holyfield Hotel....

Comment

Originally posted by BobGoe
      Mike Tyson never really won a big fight. Tyson is more a disgrace than anything a convicted rapist an alcoholic a drug addict a woman batter an assaulter and serial thug. Holyfield is more of a role model and a class act.
      Hahahaha GTFOH you coward.

Comment

Originally posted by BobGoe
        Mike Tyson never really won a big fight. Tyson is more a disgrace than anything a convicted rapist an alcoholic a drug addict a woman batter an assaulter and serial thug. Holyfield is more of a role model and a class act.
        Dude, there's so much hate in you. What Tyson did to you that he deserves such comments from you?

I recommend you to have pet, pigeons, just like Tyson did. It gave him peace of mind.

PEACE!

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
          F U Evander, the biggest head butter in boxing history. Glad Toney kicked your lame ass.

Say hi to your accountant for me.
          All these clowns saying Holyfield is a good guy lol. TOTALLY headbutted the crap out of tyson. It's the refs fault for not doing anything. If there is no law and order there is anarchy, hence the chewing incident.

Comment

Working...
          X