Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Holyfield on Tyson: I Wanted To Kick Him in The Balls!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Holyfield on Tyson: I Wanted To Kick Him in The Balls!

Evander Holyfield has spoken candidly about his controversial second fight with Mike Tyson, fifteen years on from when ‘The Real Deal’ had the top of his ear bitten off by the former undisputed champion.

The 49 year-old, who is still keen on returning to the ring as he approaches his landmark 50th birthday, spoke about the incident in a documentary about him entitled ‘Legends’ and held nothing back when asked how he felt when Tyson gnawed at him in 1997.
    [Click Here To Read More]

F U Evander, the biggest head butter in boxing history. Glad Toney kicked your lame ass.

Say hi to your accountant for me.

Comment

you would never say that to even a 49yr old evander and he probably still has more money than you.

Comment

Wasn't headbutting the fuk out of Tyson through both fights enough for you Evander?

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
        F U Evander, the biggest head butter in boxing history. Glad Toney kicked your lame ass.

Say hi to your accountant for me.
        At one point when it was clear he wasn't going to be able to compete with Toney he blatantly butted James who proceeded to laugh at him and keep beating the **** ou of him. It was great.

Comment

lmaaooooo at the thread title alone.

I will always have love for Evander the Commander. Gonna watch him vs Dokes right now because of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
            Wasn't headbutting the fuk out of Tyson through both fights enough for you Evander?

At one point when it was clear he wasn't going to be able to compete with Toney he blatantly butted James who proceeded to laugh at him and keep beating the **** ou of him. It was great.
            Nady even warned him a handful of times. He blatantly tried to headbutt Toney. Disgusting.

Comment

Evander didn't kick Mike in the nuts because he knew it was retaliation for his dirty play. Holyfield was a better cheater than boxer. It's all part of the game. Mayweather has many fooled as well with his perfectly timed and hidden elbows.

Comment

One of the biggest damn shames in Boxing history is the people who only mention Tyson's ear biting when they look back at that fight.

Holyfields headbuts were scandalous and whenever i look back at that fight it infuriates me the amount of times he was able to get away with them.

Tyson takes a lot of deserved heat for some of the stuff he did during his career, however from me at least, he takes none for the biting incidents.

Comment

Originally posted by B.R!ghteous View Post
                  Evander didn't kick Mike in the nuts because he knew it was retaliation for his dirty play. Holyfield was a better cheater than boxer. It's all part of the game. Mayweather has many fooled as well with his perfectly timed and hidden elbows.
                  evander even head butted lennox lewis when lewis was robbed in their first fight. as for floyds elbows if you watch he holds his arms up and allows his opposition to run into them. when ortiz mgmt complained about them pre-fight joe cortez told them its ok for him to hold his arm/elbow up in a defensive posture. floyd dont throw his elbow and that is the difference. when i trained i was shown a ton of ways to cheat in boxing. i was stunned. some of the tactics the common fan will never see. there are plenty of ways to cut your foe and plenty of ways to cheat in general.

Comment

Originally posted by BobGoe
                    Mike tyson was an ignorant disgrace to boxing and nothing but a rapist and drug addicted bum. Holyfield was all class and a decent man. Tyson belongs in a sewer.
                    i wonder if you ever met either man bob. if you had you would have a much different perspective. i met evander in detroit while hanging out with steve smith and uncle luke. evander is a horrible person and all that quoting scriptures was just fluff. the man is a complete bum and very arrogant and evil. he treats people like sh@t and is very rude. i lost all respect i had for him after i saw how he treated the public. mike tyson on the other hand is actually very down to earth and is pretty smart. i hung out with mike at the elks club in arizona. the thing with tyson is he wants to be treated like a regular person. he dont want people coming up to him with that im your biggest fan crap. just approach mike like you would any one else. and FYI evander had 3 kids in 2 months and had to be forced to pay child support. tyson pays for his kids. he gave up a few mansions to do it. so i suspect you never met either man and is going off what you read. if i had a choice i would rather live next to tyson than cheater roided up evander. he is the discrace to society and a huge moron.

Comment

Working...
                    X