Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn shame Joel Diaz is not getting!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Credit Diaz for what, sending Bradley out with the wrong gameplan and getting dominated?
    If that was the gameplan it worked to perfection.

Comment

Thread backfired

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilistic™ View Post
        Pacquiao certainly didn't dominate and Bradley was competitive in alot of rounds because Pac was being passive. He let Bradley do what he wanted in the final rounds as well.

Still though, I respect your opinion but cannot see how anyone can have Bradley the winner.

Bradley's a favourite fighter of mine and i liked his effort in the ring. He showed alot of toughness by taking big shots and continuing to fight with a bad ankle as well.

I like Joel and i think he deserves credit for what he has done for Bradley in his career. I can see why not many are giving him credit though and it's mainly because alot of fans thought his fighter lost. It's hard to give credit to a trainer when his fighter lost in most people's eyes.
        Fair enough,but I have to say Bradley was up against it last sat..You say Pac was passive,why do you believe this happen??That's not in Pac's nature to be passive..Unless he was confuse on some level..I hear Bradley has no power,yet I did not see Pac rushing in on Bradley either..He was able to rush in on Cotto Mosley(who just ran)JMM(although he has become more cautions in this regard)even big azz Marga's..Yet he could not do that to Bradley..I can respect that you thought Pac won,hell I thought it was an excellent fight..

But Joel deserves some credit,he kept Bradley focus..After he hurt his foot he kept him motivated and had a knowledge of what Pac was trying to do(steal the rd by flurrying at the end of it)and gave Bradley the proper instructions..This was not a thread about if Bradley won or lost tbh..I know most view on the subject as I feel like they know mine..But Diaz did a very good job,guess he like his fighter will have to wait it out to get some credit..

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Thread backfired
          No it went as expected..Which was the reason for making it in the first place..Read the thread title...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            .But to not give Diaz any credit whatsoever,that's just not right bro..His fighter gave one of the best fighters in the sport a rough time and he had something to do with it..
            Rome, do you not think it would have been a better for Bradley to box from the outside from the beginning instead of trying to trade with Pacquiao?

If so, do you not think it was a failing on his trainer's part for Bradley to have to find this out for himself?

He seems a sound bloke but as far as I'm concerned Diaz got it wrong.

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            If that was the gameplan it worked to perfection.
            ha, I guess so.
            Last edited by Weebler I; 06-17-2012, 04:14 PM.

Comment

I thought Diaz did an excellent job. We'll get to see him again on July 21st with Vicente Escobedo vs. Adrien Broner.

Comment

[QUOTE=The Weebler II;12254989]Rome, do you not think it would have been a better for Bradley to box from the outside from the beginning instead of trying to trade with Pacquiao?

If so, do you not think it was a failing on his trainer's part for Bradley to have to find this out for himself?

He seems a sound bloke but as far as I'm concerned Diaz got it wrong.

Bradley's game plan was to box from the outside,but he had to take risk bro..JMM boxed from the outside,but he never really lead and let's be honest it cost JMM the chance at beating Pac..The last two people to beat Pac showed him no respect and was very aggressive...

Did Bradley fight going backwards the 2end half of the fight??Yes..But that seemed like the plan from the door before he hurt his feet and was not mobile as he could have been..But the plan was alway going to be to trade with Pac bro,Bradley even said that before the fight..

Let's be real he did a good job of trading with Pac as well..Despite the HBO crews thoughts,Bradley made the judges see a certain fight by trading with Pac..Oh and before we believe HBO that Bradley's punches were nothing to Pac..I did not see Pac wanting to take as much risk going down the stretch of that fight..That was because of the body work that was put in..

Everything I just spoke on was part of Diaz plan,and weather you like it or not help Bradley to take 2 out of 3 judges scorecards..It should count for something is all,Diaz should get some kudo's..This was not a badly fought fight..Weather you did not agree with the decision or not,this fight was exciting and pushed Pac..But like I sad damn shame Diaz will not get any credit or respect in this regard...
                Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 06-18-2012, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Bradley's game plan was to box from the outside,but he had to take risk bro..JMM boxed from the outside,but he never really lead and let's be honest it cost JMM the chance at beating Pac..The last two people to beat Pac showed him no respect and was very aggressive...

Did Bradley fight going backwards the 2end half of the fight??Yes..But that seemed like the plan from the door before he hurt his feet and was not mobile as he could have been..But the plan was alway going to be to trade with Pac bro,Bradley even said that before the fight..

Let's be real he did a good job of trading with Pac as well..Despite the HBO crews thoughts,Bradley made the judges see a certain fight by trading with Pac..Oh and before we believe HBO that Bradley's punches were nothing to Pac..I did not see Pac wanting to take as much risk going down the stretch of that fight..That was because of the body work that was put in..

Everything I just spoke on was part of Diaz plan,and weather you like it or not help Bradley to take 2 out of 3 judges scorecards..It should count for something is all,Diaz should get some kudo's..This was not a badly fought fight..Weather you did not agree with the decision or not,this fight was exciting and pushed Pac..But like I sad damn shame Diaz will not get any credit or respect in this regard...
                  Then the plan was wrong. He should've boxed him from the outset. Hard to credit the trainer in those circumstances.

The trainer I will credit is Freddie Roach. He knew Pacquiao didn't want to be chasing Bradley so he had Pac sit behind the guard and invite Bradley onto him. Eventually towards the end of rounds Bradley would get comfortable in front of Pac, and Pacquiao would strike. By the time Bradley realised he was having more success making Pacquiao the hunter, it was too late as the fight was already won. Roach did a great job, excellent tactics.

Comment

Professional judges disagree with you..Happy fathers day to you to bro...
                    Pro judges also thought Trinidad beat Oscar, Rios beat Abril, Diaz beat Malignaggi, Williams beat Lara and I can go on and on. Manny was toying with Bradley it was the only reason it was close, Manny took his foot off the gas because he knew he had this clown beat in the first 3 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                      Pro judges also thought Trinidad beat Oscar, Rios beat Abril, Diaz beat Malignaggi, Williams beat Lara and I can go on and on. Manny was toying with Bradley it was the only reason it was close, Manny took his foot off the gas because he knew he had this clown beat in the first 3 rounds.
                      Well then that was Manny's mistake then..Oh another thing the pro judges are right..Just look at all those fighters mention records..FYI,I gave Bradley rds 1-3..So maybe he should have kept his foot on the gas then huh...

Comment

Working...
                      X