Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn shame Joel Diaz is not getting!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pugilistic™ View Post
    Bradley was very lucky to get a decision and the majority ( i mean like 95% of fans) thought he lost hence why Joel isn't getting any credit.

Bradley did better than i expected and was competitive in most rounds because Pacquiao was being very passive but he still did enough to win.

I can see people giving Bradley 5 rounds at most and that's being generous. Bradley winning just doesn't seem right to me.
    You know I respect ya big bro,but I saw the fight for Bradley..But tbh I can see an argument for Pac winning as well..But this was no 10-2 or 9-3 fight like some are trying to say..That is something I don't see..It's also why I believe Diaz deserves some credit..Nacho did not beat Roach yet,but he is viewed as a great trainer..Don't get me wrong Nacho is a great trainer..But to not give Diaz any credit whatsoever,that's just not right bro..His fighter gave one of the best fighters in the sport a rough time and he had something to do with it..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      The worst description of the fight I seen yet..
      Yeah, and yet your description of the fight has 99% of the world disagreeing with you and thinking you're a troll. GTFO Biyatch.

Comment

You must have a very high opinion of how your opinion is viewed..Like I said professional judges saw the fight as being close(and please spare me your conspiracy theory's)and you and a bunch of others refuse to give any thought to this..This is no surprise to me tho..The same posters in this thread bashing Bradley,are the very same poster that was bashing Bradley before the bout anyway..So it's normal that you'd be butthurt...
        What makes this even more hilarious is that it's only fitting that you have Bradley and Rios as your sigs. You think Abril clearly lost that fight too? Professional judges scored that one too, Rios won, how do you explain that? Explain that and I'll explain how Bradley won.

To be honest I bought the hype, I thought I was going to see a determined hungry fighter in Bradley, the one yelling at the camera running up the hill, telling Pacquiao to bring it. Then reality set in, Bradley couldn't even phase Pacquiao , Bradley looked discouraged beyond belief. His corner , a master mind in your opinion, sounded like a high school coach telling his team "it'll be alright we'll get em next time, the important thing is that it happened." I came out of the delusion midway through the fight and realized it was a one sided affair aside from the slow start by Pacquiao. Thing is I don't think you ever did. You're still stuck in the 24/7 Bradley mindset.

Comment

Originally posted by freudianslip View Post
          What makes this even more hilarious is that it's only fitting that you have Bradley and Rios as your sigs. You think Abril clearly lost that fight too? Professional judges scored that one too, Rios won, how do you explain that? Explain that and I'll explain how Bradley won.

To be honest I bought the hype, I thought I was going to see a determined hungry fighter in Bradley, the one yelling at the camera running up the hill, telling Pacquiao to bring it. Then reality set in, Bradley couldn't even phase Pacquiao , Bradley looked discouraged beyond belief. His corner , a master mind in your opinion, sounded like a high school coach telling his team "it'll be alright we'll get em next time, the important thing is that it happened." I came out of the delusion midway through the fight and realized it was a one sided affair aside from the slow start by Pacquiao. Thing is I don't think you ever did. You're still stuck in the 24/7 Bradley mindset.
          He's still stuck in the mindset of the pre-fight buildup hype Bradley enjoyed. Everyone thinking this guy was about to "shock the world". He's just too stubborn to admit he was wrong, and Bradley isn't elite.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
            To the trainer of Mike Jones, good job of avoiding getting KO at the first half of the fight.
            yah seriously..it's a damn shame he ain't getting the credit he deserves...damn shame.

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
              He's still stuck in the mindset of the pre-fight buildup hype Bradley enjoyed. Everyone thinking this guy was about to "shock the world". He's just too stubborn to admit he was wrong, and Bradley isn't elite.
              Exactly. Even Bradley and Diaz thought Bradley would all the sudden carry power at 147. Get outta here! If people think Bradley won , they're delusional. But you see glimpses of how he knows he's wrong by admitting " I can see how Pacquiao won." Okay if you see it then why keep this charade up? Troll straight up.

Comment

Bradley definitely lost. It was 9-3 for Pacquiao quite easily in my eyes and I wanted to give rounds to Bradley. I am of the opinion that Bradley actually needs a new trainer. He has great skills, can move his head and upper body (saw him slip some awesome combinations) and good feet but he has absolutely no authority behind his punches. None. A good trainer would have tried to correct that by now. Look at the way he threw his punches, they lacked any power, he merely pawed at Pacquiao to no effect. What was worse, he didn't even turn his fists completely over, whether trying to fight on the inside or on the outside, and that's amateurish. Bradley swarms on the inside, throwing powerless, winging, shots to the body that have no power because he is not driving with his body weight behind them, and turning his fists over. Terrible technique. Had he been able to throw with more power, the fight may have gone differently for him. On top of all of that, he continually came in with his head down. Bradley, for his own sake, needs a master trainer who will help rid him of these awful mistakes.

Comment

You know I respect ya big bro,but I saw the fight for Bradley..But tbh I can see an argument for Pac winning as well..But this was no 10-2 or 9-3 fight like some are trying to say..That is something I don't see..It's also why I believe Diaz deserves some credit..Nacho did not beat Roach yet,but he is viewed as a great trainer..Don't get me wrong Nacho is a great trainer..But to not give Diaz any credit whatsoever,that's just not right bro..His fighter gave one of the best fighters in the sport a rough time and he had something to do with it..
                  Pacquiao certainly didn't dominate and Bradley was competitive in alot of rounds because Pac was being passive. He let Bradley do what he wanted in the final rounds as well.

Still though, I respect your opinion but cannot see how anyone can have Bradley the winner.

Bradley's a favourite fighter of mine and i liked his effort in the ring. He showed alot of toughness by taking big shots and continuing to fight with a bad ankle as well.

I like Joel and i think he deserves credit for what he has done for Bradley in his career. I can see why not many are giving him credit though and it's mainly because alot of fans thought his fighter lost. It's hard to give credit to a trainer when his fighter lost in most people's eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by freudianslip View Post

I did not think Rios won his last fight..But one don't have nothing to do with the other...

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
                      Yeah, and yet your description of the fight has 99% of the world disagreeing with you and thinking you're a troll. GTFO Biyatch.
                      Only posters who believe me to be a troll are butthurt ******s who can't deal with someone else that has an opinion that differs from their own..on ya post hoe..

Comment

Working...
                      X