Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What chance % do you give Chavez to beat Martinez now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
    I said 70% because Sergio won't have the length to keep him away for as long as Lee did. Forget this 160 crap, I want to see Chavez move up to 168 and start fighting guys like Pavlik/Froch/Ward in that order. I REALLY want to see him against Froch make that happen!!!
    Time for Chavez to start picking on guys his own size. We'll see if he's for real then.

Comment

It all depends on how good JRs chin is. Martinez hits considerably harder than Lee, but if Jr. can walk through his shots then Sergios is gonna have it rough. Still prefer Martinez even if he is much smaller.

Comment

I voted 10%. For me a more accurate number would have been 2%.

Comment

With or without testing?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            What chance % do you give Chavez to beat Martinez now?
            I've predicted EVERY SINGLE JR fight accurately. I have a 100% accuracy rate in picking JCC JR fights.

And I've said it for 2 years-- Sergio does not have skills, the heart, or the boxing IQ to compete with JR.

Comment

Martinez is a hard puncher man. He is accurate too, Chumpez is going to get broken down no question. Take all the drugs you want puta, just make sure they help with pain because those are the pills you are gonna want to pop before getting your ass beat.

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire26 View Post
                Time for Chavez to start picking on guys his own size. We'll see if he's for real then.
                Lee was taller than him!!

Comment

Originally posted by RapidFire26 View Post
                  if jr was too big for the weight , it just means he's killing himself making weight and risking being dehydrated. give props to where it's due

Comment

if he is killing himself making weight, what will happen in the later rounds with a slicker fighter and a harder puncher

Comment

i think he was complaining of leg cramps tonight

Comment

Working...
                      X