Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL RBR **Re-scoring** of Pacquiao-Bradley Replay (on HBO before Chavez Jr-Lee)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9-3 Pac. Close rounds make it 7-5 Pac for me.

Thats if you give every close round to Bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
      So you're telling me you would have rather been Bradley landing pitter/patter punches compared to Manny's last 3 bombs? Who cares if you slightly win the first 2 minutes if you get schooled the last one. If you get hit in the face harder than what you throw you lose the round. If Bradley's punches had some meaning behind them I can see but he didn't land anything meaningful.
      What bombs? You saw Pacquiao land bombs? So now Timothy Bradley has the greatest chin in the world? Man, Pacquiao landed about one or two lefts in every round and they were just regular lefts. Bradley's punches didn't have meaning behind them? I'd say watching Pacquiao grab for his waist after a body shot and his tiring late are evidence that Bradley's shots were quite meaningful.

Comment

• Manny Pacquiao landed nothing of relevance on a one legged Bradley.

Comment

• The issue about this fight is------> whether it's close or a runaway total robbery. There is no issue regarding Pac being the real winner. Anybody who scored this fight for Bradley are just plain @sswipes lower than whale **** hater.

Truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
            Manny Pacquiao landed nothing of relevance on a one legged Bradley.
            I know, right? Kills me how they want to act liek Pacquiao was landing all these hard punches. Please. Most of those were regular ass lefts. Amazing how he landed all these so-called bombs and couldn't dent Bradley.

Comment

• A fair result is 7-5 for Pacquiao. I can't really see how people score the first 6 rounds all in favor of Pacquiao (that is absurd IMO). HBO commentary was dreadful to. Constantly bias in favor of Pacquiao.

I mean I like Pacquiao, but come on guys, Pacquiao never won every round. There were many close rounds, some very difficult to score. I had Bradley taking two of the last three rounds (could have arguably won 10,11,12). Had Pacquiao not given these rounds away, then YES, Pacquiao wins a clear decision.

To be honest, I was disappointed in Pacquiao. He seems to lack the killer instinct and fire he once had. For me, Bradley could have been taken out mid rounds. The Pacquiao that crushed Cotto, Margarito would have KO'd Bradley.

Seriously, Pacquiao only has himself to blame. His performance in the three rounds were poor by his standards. And I was p*ssed off at him for letting off the gas.

7-5 Pacquiao for me. A close encounter, where Pacquiao let Bradley back in. Not a complete shut out by any means.

I wonder how much Pacquiao has left after watching a couple of times now. He is lacking in area's where he does his best work. The signs were there for me. I've never seen Pacquiao throw a way rounds cheaply like he did v Bradley. I'll be interested to see how Pacquiao fairs in his next outing. I think he has two more fights and he's done.
              Last edited by Uturn; 06-22-2012, 11:20 AM.

Comment

• 9-3

Pacquiao...
                as for the mute button issue. I watched the live fight on a polish stream so it was muted the whole time. I scored it that night 10-2, after watching it again, i got it 9-3.....if peeps in here are TRYING to find rounds for Bradley, they might as well label themselves Pac haters.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                  Pacquiao...
                  as for the mute button issue. I watched the live fight on a polish stream so it was muted the whole time. I scored it that night 10-2, after watching it again, i got it 9-3.....if peeps in here are TRYING to find rounds for Bradley, they might as well label themselves Pac haters.
                  most of them doing the pac-hate circlejerk here are actually f|0mos

Comment

• Originally posted by Twako View Post
                    most of them doing the pac-hate circlejerk here are actually f|0mos
                    please, don't pretend like you weren't tooting your pacfart horn after mayweather-cotto. just because you act like a petty moron don't assume everyone is like you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                      please, don't pretend like you weren't tooting your pacfart horn after mayweather-cotto. just because you act like a petty moron don't assume everyone is like you.

Comment

Working...
                      X