Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL RBR **Re-scoring** of Pacquiao-Bradley Replay (on HBO before Chavez Jr-Lee)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Anyone watching Lampleys interview with Duane Ford?

He just said "Pac clearly won the first 6 rounds"

Care to explain how you had it 7-5 rounds for bradley? Duane?
    yeah that was very, very revealing.

Comment

• I had it 9-3 for Pacquiao I only gave rounds 1,10 and 12 to Bradley and 1 could had gone either way.

Fights are scored on effective agressiveness, clean punching, defense and ring generalships, Pacquiao did better in all 4 categories than Bradley for the majority of the fight!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Primera View Post
        Pacquiao-Bradley will be replayed for free on HBO before the Chavez Jr-Lee bout so everyone feel free to score it round by round in this thread.

I would appreciate if this doesn't get merged at least for the duration of the Pacquiao-Bradley fight replay simply because hardly anyone will see it. A lot of times people score bouts differently the second time around so this will truly determine if people still think Pacquiao got robbed after watching for a second time.

Thread can also be used to catch anything that we may have missed the first time.

If it must be merged then so be it

STARTING NOW

dont forget to put your tv on mute
        10 rounds to 2 Pcquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Anyone watching Lampleys interview with Duane Ford?

He just said "Pac clearly won the first 6 rounds"

Care to explain how you had it 7-5 rounds for bradley? Duane?
          He said the first 6 rounds Pac was clearly the winner" in now way does that mean.he won all 6, that is saying he was winning after 6 rounds

Edited for actual quote
          Last edited by J Dubb II 330; 06-16-2012, 11:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
            He said Pac was winning after 6 rounds
            No he said he clearly won 6 rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
              manny lost the 1st round........he did something in the last 30 seconds but he was outworked for most of that round.

we have to give rounds to the rightful boxer. no gift last second crap..............
              Notice only Brothers think Bradley won, could it be they're the only ones who think Obama is doing a good job

Comment

• there's no way possible that PAC won the 7th round, shame on HBO

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Boat
                  Some of u just hear what u want to hear
                  no he did say that

Comment

• Too many close rounds, that's the third time I watched it, all 3 times I had it a draw. I don't know how people have definite winners.

Adamek was just outlanded by Chambers by a good margin but nobody cares about that. Adamek threw 900+ punches, while Chambers only threw 415. I guess workrate wins you fights no matter what. It sucks.

Comment

• why say "pacquiao of the past would"... then say you judge only rounds??
                      playin himself..

whoa replay of round 7 showed good d for both fighters. but pac stamped every scuffle of that round and blocked more than i thought.

Comment

Working...
                      X