Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Duane Ford To Explain Pacquiao-Bradley Card To Lampley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I used to like hearing Jim Lampley commentate, but even a pacfan such as myself is annoyed by his B.S. commentary.

I think the last non-biased commentary was during Pacquiao vs Cotto. After that, he has been gargling Pac's j1zz nonstop

Comment

• I've got this DVR'ed... plan on watching it when I get home from work.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        I've got this DVR'ed... plan on watching it when I get home from work.
        Ford owns Lamply...

Comment

• One way or another Duane Ford belongs in a cell. Either for corruption or for lunacy. It's one or the other.

Comment

• Can't wait -even though he doesnt have to explain anything. When Lampley sees the missed punches by Pac, Bradley flatout outworking him, Pacs non answer to Timmys body shots, Pac taking WHOLE MINUTES off in a lot of rounds.....hopefully Lamps will understand that people are tired of his cheerleading and flatout LIES. I guess Lampley The Sheepherder is drunk with the mind power over you fools.

Comment

• Watched it a 2nd time yesterday. It seems like his answers/comments were scripted.

Comment

• There's no point debating what is widely accepted as indisputable fact by an overwhelming majority of the boxing insiders, journalists, and fans.

Comment

Working...
                X