Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Steward: Lee's Time Has Come, He Can KO Chavez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don't understand how people are picking chavez to win.. Have you seen their last fights? Or are you just buying into the HBO hype?

I got lee by UD, and if Arum fixes this fight, it's over for Top Rank. What little credibility they have left is out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
      It's Top Rank. If it's one thing you're guaranteed by them it's controversy.
      Lee will have to KO him if he wants to win. That's the only way he CAN win. That's why my money is on Chavez. Premature stoppage or decision. Doesn't matter but he's winning! Bradley last week Chavez this week.
      Arum can't be that stupid. A third high profile fixed fight involving a top rank fighter would force an investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
        I really don't understand how people are picking chavez to win.. Have you seen their last fights? Or are you just buying into the HBO hype?

I got lee by UD, and if Arum fixes this fight, it's over for Top Rank. What little credibility they have left is out the window.
        Chavez's stamina & body punching easily makes this a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          Chavez's stamina & body punching easily makes this a 50/50 fight.
          We'll see

12 more hours. I made a Pre-fight prediction thread but it got deleted for some reason.

Comment

I have lee pulling off the upset ... but will top rank dare do rob him? ... surely another robbery would be too much even for bob

Comment

Mushybrain, until your boyfriend (Chavez Jr) actually mans up and fights the real middleweight champ (Martinez) he will be known as a WBC protected daddys boy not the legend you thin he is

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                Sunday morning JCC JR will be still be undefeated. Still be undisputed.

And still the best damn MW that god ever made.
                You crack me up dude. Chavez has done nothing impressive during his padded & sheltered career. It baffles me how you love the kid so much and praise him like he's actually earned that paper title or beat any strong champions. Lee is gonna give this kid a boxing lesson but I doubt he gets the decision in Texas. He'll get the same robbery that Molina got after he whooped Jr.
                Last edited by GodInFleshSuit; 06-16-2012, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Lee needs a KO badly because Bob Arum already has the judges palms greased and they have a gift decision ready for Chavez.

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
                    Lee needs a KO badly because Bob Arum already has the judges palms greased and they have a gift decision ready for Chavez.
                    Andy Lee could choose the Judges from his immediate family. Won't matter.

Andy Lee could have the whole IRA in the ring with him tonight. Won't matter.

They can send anyone they want. Just don't send anyone they want back.

Comment

Does anyone else realize that giant cross tattoo on Lee's liver is actually target practice for Chavez? lol Chavez will wreck this dude

Comment

Working...
                      X