Comments Thread For: Photos: Chavez Jr. Starts Putting The Pounds Back On

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ihatebobarum View Post
    i will be streaming
    And so should everyone else. Everyone should STREAM this fight and tune in to NBCSports on their TVs for the Adamek fight.

Comment

I hope Jr gets KOed so it will free room for meaningful fights of happening instead of ppl lining up to fight this fraud in order to get paid.

Sick of all this non-sense

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
        Uhhh you're talking Old Spanish.

JCC JR doesn't abide by or accept your old grammatical conventions. You can save it for Christopher Columbus.
        what a joke u are..im a 30 year young mexican born and raised,what r u?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          And so should everyone else. Everyone should STREAM this fight and tune in to NBCSports on their TVs for the Adamek fight.
          I have hbo so im ok..

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
            Lookin' like a couple of Maricones. LOL
            Yeah, like you and your dad, pendejo.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
              hey broYea whats el dinero de vaca supposed to mean,cash cow?what a loser...anyways here is a proper translation that doesnt tranlate but people in mexico and the rest of spanish speaker called the "la mina de oro",now go back and critize..
              Yes, mina de oro is used but that means in English "A gold mine". Cash cow is more of a business term, I'm not sure how it's called in Spanish. But I agree la mina de oro is a better term than dinero de vaca, which doesn't make sense.

Comment

Firing Ariza was a bad Idea....

Comment

these pictures don't do him justice. He looked great at the weigh in.
                  I wouldn't be surprise to see Chavez Jr go in and take it to Lee.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
                    Yes, mina de oro is used but that means in English "A gold mine". Cash cow is more of a business term, I'm not sure how it's called in Spanish. But I agree la mina de oro is a better term than dinero de vaca, which doesn't make sense.
                    "Mina de Oro" is the Spanish idiom to the English idiom "Cash Cow."

But you also have idioms like " Vaca Lechera" or "Gallina de huevos de oro" which mean the same thing as Cash Cow.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                      look how white his hands are.they look like micheal jackson's hands when he removed his gloves. R.I.P. micheal jackson. anyway chavez looks like he has no blood in his body. this is not good. he better go straight to 168 after this. froch,ward,kessler,bute,pavlik and abraham welcomes him with open gloves.
                      They are playing the devils advocate with him , its was the same with Margo at 147 , your dealing with not big punchers and a plodding kinda style so its a big advantage for them to be the biggest they can be on the night , the eyes are bloodshot because they hold a lot of fluid and as you dry out the capillaries are more easily seen the drier you go , like a night on the piss and your dehydrated the next day with red eyes .

If they are right on the edge and not under its ok , but if they push it too far by trying to be to low it hurts them and believe vme it only takes a pound or two to totally play havoc, as a trainer you would never do this with an explosive speed fighter it would ruin him .

Comment

Working...
                      X