• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that poor piano..

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Dude is a bum, that is all
      calling someone who puts their life on the line in a ring a bum. LOL.

You've obviously never boxed or been near a ring in your life for you to say that.

I think the guy sitting at home typing behind the keyboard is the BUM, while he's making money, getting in shape and ready to kick some butt.

Comment

I'm predicting 180+

Comment

Hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

i will be streaming

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              JCC JR spills Gatorade on that Piano like a boss.

The El Dinero de Vaca don't use coasters.
              hey bro whats el dinero de vaca supposed to mean,cash cow?what a loser...anyways here is a proper translation that doesnt tranlate but people in mexico and the rest of spanish speaker called the "la mina de oro",now go back and critize..

Comment

That Starbucks caramel frappo looks a bit Suspect to me...i'd like that weighed on the scale please...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazakill View Post
                  calling someone who puts their life on the line in a ring a bum. LOL.

You've obviously never boxed or been near a ring in your life for you to say that.

I think the guy sitting at home typing behind the keyboard is the BUM, while he's making money, getting in shape and ready to kick some butt.
                  my thoughts exactly!!

Comment

He should save a little bit of room for when he eats Andly Lee's straight lefts!
                    -please dont let this go to scoring Andy...place a pounding on this bloated Menudo once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
                      hey bro whats el dinero de vaca supposed to mean,cash cow?what a loser...anyways here is a proper translation that doesnt tranlate but people in mexico and the rest of spanish speaker called the "la mina de oro",now go back and critize..
                      Uhhh you're talking Old Spanish.

JCC JR doesn't abide by or accept your old grammatical conventions. You can save it for Christopher Columbus.

Comment

Working...
                      X