Chavez refuses to have his gloves weighted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
    Yeah, Lee is getting robbed on Saturday night
    Well this is what i think....In boxing there is always egos and in this situation Chavez is the star or at least the person bringin people in the venue,unless they have to,I don't see why should they give in to lee's camp request,just because lee wants to?its like saying to Chavez ,lets do a blood test right now,i am willing,It doesn't matter,Lee is nobody to be requesting anything,on the other hand,they can always weight the gloves when the match is over,I really believe this is nothing but mind games and roach dont play those games.I think it doesnt matter what chavez does,people always complains,I have heard people complaining about him moving to 168,when many many people were saying chavez just hides in 160 because he cannot handle 168 pounders.Many are even saying he is doing that to avoid martinez,when in reality martines should move to 168 as well.Anyways people is never happy and always find something to make it a controversy.Why do you think the comission denied the request,because they are in chavez side or because lee has no right to ask for that?...Can you imagine if bradley would of requested the same to pac?there is no way pac would of accepted.....Anyways,many idiots in this site that dont stop and think,seemed they always blind with either envy or are just mouse pushers that think know a lot..This is my opinion.....BTW,what happens if chavez KO's lee?will that be because the gloves?or will he get his props..nah,people will come out with something and myself isnt a fan of chavez nor canelo and i am a real mexican,born and raised!!

Comment

Originally posted by Primera View Post
      Not only will Lee be robbed, he will be getting hit with 5oz and plastered gloves all day
      This just confirms what i have thought all alone,you are a real idiot and wouldn't be surprised that you didn't finish elementary.What you are doing behind a computer is called defamation,when have the chavez camp been giving any indication that he wears plaster?or why or how can you say that? and 5oz gloves?idiotic to say the very least.This is nothing but mind games and they tried to play it against a very savvy camp....Sometimes I wonder if you really think what you write or you just say it for controversy,since that is why this new generation does,write crap online and then try to pass it on like its a huge polemic on the matter...Come on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rambov View Post
        Freddie's kind of a scumbag ( when it comes to getting the upper hand)
        i wouldn't say he's a scumbag, but more like he's a down right cheat when it comes to getting the upper hand.............

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
          This just confirms what i have thought all alone,you are a real idiot and wouldn't be surprised that you didn't finish elementary.What you are doing behind a computer is called defamation,when have the chavez camp been giving any indication that he wears plaster?or why or how can you say that? and 5oz gloves?idiotic to say the very least.This is nothing but mind games and they tried to play it against a very savvy camp....Sometimes I wonder if you really think what you write or you just say it for controversy,since that is why this new generation does,write crap online and then try to pass it on like its a huge polemic on the matter...Come on!!!
          Why did Freddie Roach refuse to weight the gloves? Lee's gloves took 5 seconds to weigh.

Comment

Wow, can believe Jr. is acting like a Pendejo, he should let them weight his gloves period no matter if he does not have to. Lee should say no weight no fight and do a Mayol on him. He's just making himself look bad, if there is nothing to hide, then why don't let them do it?

Comment

Let's be real: JCC JR could walk into the ring with loaded gloves and a Chainsaw. And there would be a damn thing Andy Lee or Emmanuel Steward could do about it.

JCC JR calls the shots.

Comment

Why did Freddie Roach refuse to weight the gloves? Lee's gloves took 5 seconds to weigh.
                the same reason freddie refused to re wrap pacs hand wraps against marg (when robert garcia claimed pac was desperately trying to cheat with his wraps...............

Comment

El dinero vaca can make whatever demands he wishes.
                  Wait till you find out that in his contract it says he gets to **** your gf.

Comment

dang,cant you read?

Comment

Isnīt there a rule to prevent this kind of crap?.

Comment

Working...
                      X