Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez refuses to have his gloves weighted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Am sure the WBC would make sure his gloves gets weighed.................lol, I have never seen a more pampered fighter by an organisation in my era of watching boxing, the same fighter that actually doesn't weigh-in but makes weigh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
      their story is that they are brand new sealed gloves so there was no need to weigh them

weak IMO if a fighter protests and the gloves are legit then it should be no issue to weigh them
      Do you know if Jr.'s using Everlast? How accurate are your scales over there?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        I wouldn't read too much into this - sounds like the typical pre-fight shenanigans that a boxer will pull, to get inside their opponent's head. The Klitschkos are notorious for these petty tactics..
        lol Vitali did that to Arreola when he wore the Everlast MX glove since it was softer than the Grants he normally wears

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
          Do you know if Jr.'s using Everlast? How accurate are your scales over there?
          he uses Grant, Lee sometimes will use Everlast not sure about this fight since he is not my fighter

scales are the responsibility of the opposing party or commission not the glove maker

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
            he uses Grant, Lee sometimes will use Everlast not sure about this fight since he is not my fighter

scales are the responsibility of the opposing party or commission not the glove maker
            Do you think he's going to use 8oz gloves?

Comment

Freddie Roach refused to have Chavez Jr's gloves weighed simply because "he doesn't have to"

Regardless of it taking 5 seconds. Roach is full of cheats

Comment

The same Roach that was checking Bradley's gloves like they contain acidic plaster...

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
                  Yeah, Lee is getting robbed on Saturday night
                  That's what i think too.

Comment

Freddie's kind of a scumbag ( when it comes to getting the upper hand)

Comment

Not only will Lee be robbed, he will be getting hit with 5oz and plastered gloves all day

Comment

Working...
                      X