No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: After Lee Fight, Chavez Jr. Likely Headed to 168

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who the *** is he going to beat at 168? Allan Green? hahaha

Look for the WBC to take its 168 belts and make it available for Chavez to win it from some BUM at 168 or maybe Pavlik

he is going to avoid the hell out of any of the Top Fighters at 168 and as most expected, he is not going to fight Sergio Martinez Next, he will RUN to 168 and cherry pick like crazy at 168
    Last edited by sicko; 06-15-2012, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lopez36 View Post
      i don't know why people keep saying he's afraid of martinez when the wbc champ at 168 is andre ward
      he is only going to 168 because he does not want to train hard enough to lose the weight and he does not want to fight Martinez, obviously! So he is using these two things as a scapegoat to go to 168. He will not fight Froch or Ward and is once again buying time to avoid the elite.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
        who the *** is he going to beat at 168? Allan Green? hahaha

Look for the WBC to take its 168 belts and make it available for Chavez to win it from some BUM at 168 or maybe Pavlik

he is going to avoid the hell out of any of the Top Fighters at 168 and as most expected, he is not going to fight Sergio Martinez Next, he will RUN to 168 and cherry pick like crazy at 168
        With all the stiff competition at 168, this guy will be eaten alive by the boxing public if he tries to dodge the top guys at 168. That division is absolutely stacked from top to bottom, if Chavez is smart he will start keeping his fat ass in shape and stay at 160, that 168 lbs division is nothing to play with, and there is no way he will get away with ducking all of those guys at this class. At this stage I cannot see him beating Ward, Dawson, Froch, Kessler or even Dirrell imo. It would be interesting to see what he could do against Abraham, Pavlik, and Bute though.

Comment

So by what Freddie is saying, he is going to dodge Martinez. He said "he might", sounds like fear.

Comment

This is a blantant duck....but im waiting for the lawsuit by Sergio to prevent JCC from moving up lol

Comment

Damn........looks like I pegged that one too. I think I was born with a 6th sense because my friends call me the fortune teller.

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
                I'd rather he fought someone who has a chance of surviving him and that's not that cherrypicking goat-farmer fighting chicken **** Martinez. The winner of Golvokin-Pirog may be able to only lose a round 10-8, rather than the standard 10-7 most impartial observers usually score in Chavez fights.
                Dat yoo Musha????

Comment

Anyone could see this coming 100 miles away!! When the article came out that Scumbag Sulaiman said Chavez jr signed some B U L L S H I T paper saying he would defend his 160lbs title against Martinez after this fight, I posted that most likely that wasn't going to happen cause after this fight there was a good chance Chavez jr was going up in weight..& by the way he looked at the weigh in, this looks like his last fight at 160lbs..

Comment

Ward should have fought Dawson at 175. They will strip him once Chavez JR moves up.

Comment

He fights Pavlik next at 168, I mean you can see it a mile away.

Comment

Working...
                      X