Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. Talks Kostecki Bout, Mosley, Wright, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jones obviously still has the will to win. Now if he could fight someone who without the will to get him KTFO he would be fine...

Comment

Why is Jones, jr. still fighting????

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
        Why is Jones, jr. still fighting????
        did you read the article?

reading is good for your health.

Comment

I have no problem with him still fighting, if he feels he can win go for it, he is his own man and only he knows when he wants to retire.

Comment

When RJ is motivated to win, no one and I mean no one can stop him. He took some L's from Lebedev, Green, Tarver and BHop but he wasn't 100 percent RJ. After June 30 we will see the new and improved Jones Jr. The Bigger, Stronger and Smarter RJ. His fight against David is major news but his next fight for the CW Championship will be even bigger. These are two fights that has awaken a sleeping giant and will close the curtain on his career. After the dust clears from battle, RJ will no doubt go down in history as the G.O.A.T. Or it will be a three way tie between, Mayweather, Jones and Ali...Get ya Popcorn Ready..... RJ is Back!!!

J.Mo
            Last edited by jray100k; 06-15-2012, 04:38 PM.

Comment

they really need to give RJJ more announce time on HBO and up his pay

Comment

I would truely enjoy to see Roy, win a cruiserweight title. I would also like to see better Defense, because it would suck to see him get knocked again.

Roy Jones Jr, Possibly best pound 4 pound fighter in the history of the sport and it if he does get the title it just legitimizes that!

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                  I would truely enjoy to see Roy, win a cruiserweight title. I would also like to see better Defense, because it would suck to see him get knocked again.

Roy Jones Jr, Possibly best pound 4 pound fighter in the history of the sport and it if he does get the title it just legitimizes that!
                  Roy's defense has improved training with Tommy Yankello only one fight together so far but in his last fight with Alexander we saw Roy not sit on the ropes and added a modified version of the shoulder roll & elbow block. Still hard to judge if it will be effective since Max Alexander wasn’t nothing special. So we will see have to wait and see.

Comment

Working...
                  X