Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ortiz: Lopez a Good Fighter, Not on Steroids Like Berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=RIZO24;12243745]i HOPE lOPEZ BEATS HIS ASS.i THINK IT WAS DIRESPECTUL OF gOLDEN bOY TO ANNOUNCE cANEO vs oRTIZ WHEN oRTIZ STILL HAS BUSINESS TO TAKE CARE OF WITH jOSESITO...[/QUOTE
    its not the first time a fight is announced like this though,,marquez had his fight set up with pacquiao when he faced likar ramos,juanma and salido already had the date set even though salido had a fight before he faced juanma,thats nothing new and fighters like josesito lopez,likar ramos understand that or atleast they should

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      It’s been a rough nine months for Victor Ortiz, mainly because it’s how long he’s been forced to sit on last September’s knockout loss to Floyd Mayweather. The former welterweight titlist returns to the ring on June 23, when he faces late replacement Josesito Lopez at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&o...#ixzz1xndUj0tD
      This is a legal waiver. By copying and using the material from this article, you agree to give full credit to BoxingScene.com or provide a link to the original article.

“They’re both good fighters. I guess the difference there is that Josesito’s not on roids.”
      LMAO

Comment

Working...
      X