Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Admits: I am Losing My Love For Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His stock went up in my book, did better than i expected and he was injured. There's no way he won that fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
      Lol, you had me going there. For a sec I thought you were serious.
      You've got an opinion, I've got an opinion. Stop sitting on your high horse like your something special.

Comment

I went in wanting Bradley to win, and even though he put up a good fight, and personally I think people are giving too much credit to Pac for this fight (11-1 are you serious? wtf?), I left thinking Manny won. However, when watching this fight with my girlfriend after the decision was made, I turned to her and said "I feel bad for Bradley" because I knew that he was going to get a ton of **** for something that he has no control over (The judges decision). It sucks because these guys put so much work into what they do and it sucks to see someone trashed for working that hard to achieve something, especially with an injury. So this series of events is not surprising.

I hope he ups the ante in a rematch. Keep your chin up breh.

Comment

tim's become just like ortiz after the floyd fight. he thinks fighting a big name guarantees big paychecks. at least his twitter following jumped from 900 to 17,000. so now maybe at least his hometown knows who he is lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
            It mustve been an awkward conversation after the fight when he spoke to his wife.

Tim: Hey baby, you know I won right

Wife: Ofcourse Darling, you were magnificant.

Tim later watches the replay and sees her reaction

Tim: What is this baby? you know?

Wife: Darling, its not what it looks like, you're influenced by the commentators.
            Did you know when Bradley fought Alexander his wife left ringside??So by your logic,Alexander beat Bradley worse then Pac did..Do you believe that??

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              People always take out their hate on the judges on fighters. I don't understand it.
              I don't understand that one either bro....till this day I'm waiting for someone to explain to me WHY Vitali jumped in Lewis's face and started that post fight drama when Lewis didn't make the decision to stop the fight!!...same with Tim atm...dudes are holding him responsible for the decision the judges made...smh...kinda twisted if you ask me!!

Comment

this doesnt sound like a true champion! LOL!! wheres the bradley fans at hahaha!!

Comment

With Mayweather Jr in Jail, it is not surprising to build up another undefeated Black American Boxer - Timothy Bradley;

But, let the Investigation proceeds immediately to satisfy everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by Realclearblue View Post
                    I went in wanting Bradley to win, and even though he put up a good fight, and personally I think people are giving too much credit to Pac for this fight (11-1 are you serious? wtf?), I left thinking Manny won. However, when watching this fight with my girlfriend after the decision was made, I turned to her and said "I feel bad for Bradley" because I knew that he was going to get a ton of **** for something that he has no control over (The judges decision). It sucks because these guys put so much work into what they do and it sucks to see someone trashed for working that hard to achieve something, especially with an injury. So this series of events is not surprising.

I hope he ups the ante in a rematch. Keep your chin up breh.
                    No one is criticising him for working, just for acting like he won when it's clear to everyone including himself that he didn't. People respect the truth, Tim would do well to be honest or say nothing at all, instead we're treated to delusion and a faux persecution complex.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      Did you know when Bradley fought Alexander his wife left ringside??So by your logic,Alexander beat Bradley worse then Pac did..Do you believe that??
                      During the Alexander fight

Tim: Hey Baby, you thought the fight was exciting right?

Wife: Ofcourse babe, it was fireworks

upon rewatching

Tim: Whyd you walk out baby?

Wife: Ooo umm, it was really noisy from all the screaming, i needed to get out.

Comment

Working...
                      X