Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Admits: I am Losing My Love For Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradley fought well but I personally do not find him an exciting fighter and don't care to see the rematch, or really any involving him in the future.

Comment

• Tim is not honest enough...

But I can't blame Bradley for insisting that the he really won!

If he admit the he lost, that means GOODBYE REMATCH w/c also means GOODBYE $$$$$$$$$$$

He knows he got beat!!!

He's right these freakin' those judges should be crucified!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by coolka View Post
        Close fight? LOL say what?

http://bit.ly/tOTqyK
        My Avi,that is all...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          so a just ok fighter did better(with two injured feet)then a great fighter in Cotto??Cotto was beat up bad and stopped by Pac,Bradley won a close fight against Pac..Yet Cotto Great,Bradley just ok??That does not make sense...
          Anyone who knows boxing knows you don't use triangle/single fight scenarios, you go by accomplishments dummy.

Comment

• I want to see Pac-Bradley rematch in Nov 2012!!!
            And I hope same judges will be assign...

But I'm not really sure it will sell...

Comment

• Deja Vu

Didn't this same **** happen to Floyd with Castillo? Hopefully Timmy KOs Manny next time to shut all you gutless haters up.

Comment

• Bradley 116-112

To my "Real Boxing" fans. A person has to be blind if they can't see Bradley out boxed Pacman. They should to go back and watch the fight without the Pacquiao obsessed comentary and rewind/pause every punch like I did. Bradley clearly won the first round if you know what you're looking at. Pacquiao landed two big straight lefts in the last 30 seconds of the 1st round that Bradley was clearly winning. So unless one of those lefts caused a knockdown then how the hell do you steal a round in 30 seconds with only 2 punches without a knockdown????...

I'll tell you how with biased comentating and a heavy crowd in your favor also swaying the fans into believing that the only time something lands is when Pacquiao throws a punch which is very decieving.

This is "BOXING". Pacquiao's straight left was only a factor in the early rounds until Bradley begin to adapt. Jim Lampley and company made you think he was landing it consistantly all night when in reality it landed less and less as the fight progressed. Bradley did the better over all body work, had the better jab and landed the better combinations especially in the second half of the fight.

People were so caught up on the early work that Pacquiao was able to do that they stop paying attention to what Bradley was able to do after that including myself.. Until I rewatched the fight in depth. This fight was in no way a "Robbery". In fact I question the 115-113 for Pacman from Jerry Roth. That's the same guy that scored 116-112 Rios over Abril, so if any judge is being paid by Arum its Mr. Roth.

Pacquiao fans of all people should know Pacquiao lost. When have you ever not been able to see Pacman's dominance on his opponents face. Never! If pacquiao dominated and landed his most powerful punch, the straight left, all night then where was the proof on Bradley's face. Pacquiao didn't even manage to draw blood from Bradley. Bradley clearly hurt his ankle/foot in the second round which had a significant effect on his early mobilty. This is what cause Bradley to stand and trade with Pacquiao which wasn't in his best interest. Had Pacquiao landed like people think he did in those exchanges, where was the blood? Where was the knockdown?

Honestly, did this fight look anything like a Pacquiao "DOMINATION" e.g. De la Hoya, Hatton, Cotto, Margarito, Barrera, Diaz, Morales 2 or 3 or Solis????? NO! Did Bradley ever run or stop throwing punches to avoid domination like Clottey or Mosely???? NO!

With that said please "REAL BOXING FANS" go back and watch the bout again without Jim Lampley, Emmanuel Stewart, and the 90% Pacquiao crowd cheering everytime Mannys glove is pointed toward his opponent. I'll be back with a round by round assessment of the fight for those of you who still are in disbelief.

Comment

• Mission Accomplished! $8M Deposited In UR Bank Account Will Do That To You!

I'm sure Bradley is healing his foot on the best shopping spree he could ever envision. $8,000,000. That's why he said no to Khan. That's why he wouldn't fight Maidana or Morales. He was hoping for the whole enchilada; the largest paycheck possible, and the only way to accomplish that, was to get out of his contract with his old promoter, sign with Arum, who has rigths to Pacquiao, then that fight can happen! And it did. And the icing on the cake, is that soemthing crooked took place with the judges, and now Bradley has the title, and MORE potential paydays, if he can muster up the drive to want to continue. $8M will go a long ways in po-dunk, Indio, California. I'm sure he will find it tough to get motivated to fight again....let alone Pacquiao, who Bradley can say what he wants about the fight; in his heart, he knows, like the world knows, he got drummed! But like Bradley admitted... He's FAAAAAT now!!!

Comment

• Bradley backed up the entire fight, was beaten to the punch all night, Pacquiao walked thru Bradley, for lack of punching power...so not sure what fight you were looking at. You need drug tested too.... A Boxing global audience agrees Manny Pacquiao beat the living hell out of Bradley; even the Mayweather camp is in agreement with that, as is Juan Manuel Marquez. Collectively the world of Boxing is calling it the worst decision in Boxing History. So you stand alone with the senile judges, and the ****** up betty, CJ Ross with only 19 title fights to her name, in thinking Pacquaio didn't just dominate that fight. The judging of that fight was nothing short of "fraudulent".

Comment

• You must be a brutha from da hood, supporting your bro Bradley. You go on this long standing soap box to sell and share why you feel 116-112 is the way the fight should have been scored, as though you're an expert with credentials. LOL. You're a clown. I say you need to keep spouting off about how your home boy Bradley won the fight, so to confirm further you have no idea what you watched, or what you're talking about. You think you know more about Boxing than Emmanuel Steward? How about Teddy Atlas? How about Harold Lederman? How about Floyd Mayweather, Sr? How about Juan Manuel Marquez? How about Oscar Dela Hoya? Shane Mosley? Richard Schaefer? Tell me when to stop.... the list is very long for those that would agree you need drug tested, seeing the fight the way you grandstand saw it.... Carry on idiot....

Comment

Working...
                      X