Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Admits: I am Losing My Love For Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    I don't need to believe you.

He doesn't suck, and that's not just it.

The guy you have in your avi getting punched by Cotto sucked.

He hasn't fought anyone else but Pacquiao?

and he will destroy Bradley any day!!! without plaster lol!!!!!!!!!!!! and his slow punching speed!!!! i dont like Margarito but i gotta say this, he will beat bradley anyday.. too bad he retired cuz even with one eye he will still beat Bradley and embarras him in front of the whole world...

Comment

• Originally posted by ianhunter View Post
      don't let it discourage you, kid, use it to stoke the fire inside.

you'll get your props after it's all done and you hang 'em, i promise. you'll be remembered as a real damn fighter.

some of us do appreciate all your hard work and everything you gave us in the ring that night.
      well said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickey88 View Post
        and he will destroy Bradley any day!!! without plaster lol!!!!!!!!!!!! and his slow punching speed!!!! i dont like Margarito but i gotta say this, he will beat bradley anyday.. too bad he retired cuz even with one eye he will still beat Bradley and embarras him in front of the whole world...
        Or not.

It doesn't matter how many !!!!!!! you type.

Your arguments are fairly weak, and overtly opinion based.

Comment

The nationalistic slander ends right here.
          Huh? WTF are you talking about. This is history and fact. You guys talk about everything all the time. You talk about Christians, asian, blacks and everything. You mention some actual sense and you get slandered. Stop supressing the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by BartBears View Post
            People just having hard time accepting the truth. Arum doesn't give a fvack about his fighters or what people think. While I agree with you, I still think Bradley didn't know what will happen and is just starting to realise what he got himself involved in.
            yea you probably right. After the fight Bradley actually looked the most surprised out of anybody involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
              Huh? WTF are you talking about. This is history and fact. You guys talk about everything all the time. You talk about Christians, asian, blacks and everything. You mention some actual sense and you get slandered. Stop supressing the truth.
              Say one more thing about Arum being a Zionist, and we're gonna find out just how serious I am.

Comment

Well he did better than Cotto against Pacquiao.

So.... yeah.
                you should get rid of your sig it slows down the whole page. If you work for Bscene why would you want to be responsible for slowing down their site?

Comment

• Originally posted by xAUGUSTUSx View Post
                  you should get rid of your sig it slows down the whole page. If you work for Bscene why would you want to be responsible for slowing down their site?
                  Maybe in 1998 it did.

Comment

• Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
                    That's how boxing works these days. If you want to be a big money fighter like he stated you've got to have the capability of attracting fans so no matter who you fight you get well paid.

He won't be fighting a p4p guy like Pacquiao to carry the PPV by himself everytime out.
                    Floyd was not a big PPV star whenhe was Bradley's age..But guess what,he kept fighting fighters who were..Guess who's the biggest PPV star now??You got it,the same dude that was not a draw when he first came out..Everyone does not have a country behind them(Cotto Manny any Mexican)so they have to build them self's up...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickey88 View Post
                      With one eye he had Cotto looking hurt and scared lol...

Comment

Working...
                      X