No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley Admits: I am Losing My Love For Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
    No, he sucks because: he has no power, has awful punching technique(Mayorga-esque), and has poor defense.
    Well he did better than Cotto against Pacquiao.

So.... yeah.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      Well he did better than Cotto against Pacquiao.

So.... yeah.
      ...because they fought the same versions of Pacquiao LOL. Bradley was lucky Pacquiao only threw punches the last minute or so of every round because if not that fight wouldn't have lasted more than 6 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
        ...because they fought the same versions of Pacquiao LOL. Bradley was lucky Pacquiao only threw punches the last minute or so of every round because if not that fight wouldn't have lasted more than 6 rounds.
        That's what happens when you give him lateral movement and footwork and don't stand in front of him with your superior ear muff defense. Bradley's also a tiny welterweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtiger777 View Post
          so he sucks because hes not on the best fighters of our eras levels?????????????????????????????????????

well okay!
          his not good if that makes you feel better....

Comment

That's what happens when you give him lateral movement and footwork and don't stand in front of him with your superior ear muff defense. Bradley's also a tiny welterweight.
            Is got nothing to do with lateral movement, I've said it before Pac could have finished Bradley in 5 or 6 rounds, but he had agreement with Arum to let Bradley win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickey88 View Post
              his not good if that makes you feel better....
              I'd say he's pretty good. You can't be not that good and make it to where he's made it.

Mathew Hatton isn't that good.

Comment

• Originally posted by BartBears View Post
                Is got nothing to do with lateral movement, I've said it before Pac could have finished Bradley in 5 or 6 rounds, but he had agreement with Arum to let Bradley win.
                Ohhhhhh.... you've said it before.

Well then.

Comment

I'd say he's pretty good. You can't be not that good and make it to where he's made it.

Mathew Hatton isn't that good.
                  believe me!!!! his not good bro... he hasnt fought anyone but pacquiao and like everyone else i only gave him 2 rounds against pacquiao.. and if pacquiao wanted to he could had knocked him out... bradley has no power what so ever and he just so happen to get lucky getting that fight !!! he sucks bro thats just it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mickey88 View Post
                    believe me!!!! his not good bro... he hasnt fought anyone but pacquiao and like everyone else i only gave him 2 rounds against pacquiao.. and if pacquiao wanted to he could had knocked him out... bradley has no power what so ever and he just so happen to get lucky getting that fight !!! he sucks bro thats just it...
                    I don't need to believe you.

He doesn't suck, and that's not just it.

The guy you have in your avi getting punched by Cotto sucked.

He hasn't fought anyone else but Pacquiao?

Comment

• uhhhh yeah u didn't deserve to win the fight, u won like 2 rounds the whole fight! why would we just GIVE U credit?? U get credit for trying and coming up short...no credit for having 2 ******ed paid off judges score that fight for u...don't work that way homie

Comment

Working...
                      X