Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video - So this is the Girl who Cheated on Victor Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a vacuous thread. Hestar's appalled that somebody he doesn't find attractive could have gone out with Victor Ortiz, and Very Rich Man assumes she only wants money. Jesus.

Comment

Damn she's ugly, she isn't even average TBH.

Comment

She might have that good wop wop though. Sometimes those normal ones got that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Wtf? She looks like a plain jane. I can't believe this guy was so depressed and heart broken by this hoe, this is the girl who he was with for several years and he walked in on her banging some Marine or sucking his dick. Victor said he was so heart broken for a long time he hasn't really gotten over it. I think he needs to move on already there are hotter girls out there.

You don't get heartbroken because of how "hot" a girl is.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Wtf? She looks like a plain jane. I can't believe this guy was so depressed and heart broken by this hoe, this is the girl who he was with for several years and he walked in on her banging some Marine or sucking his dick. Victor said he was so heart broken for a long time he hasn't really gotten over it. I think he needs to move on already there are hotter girls out there.

It's the deepthroat skillz.

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
              She might have that good wop wop though. Sometimes those normal ones got that stuff.
              Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
              It's the deepthroat skillz.
              Possibly....

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              Damn she's ugly, she isn't even average TBH.
              Yeah she looks like she's been in a couple fights herself and taken quite a few licks judging from that nose.

Hopefully Ortiz is over her. With the money he is making now he can buy himself some REAL bad chicks.

Comment

Ive been known to put up with alot for a girl thats got the reach around down to a science

then again knowing how emotional Victor Ortiz he probably just missed cuddling the broad.

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
                  Ive been known to put up with alot for a girl thats got the reach around down to a science

then again knowing how emotional Victor Ortiz he probably just missed cuddling the broad.
                  Who's Max B.?

Comment

I seen her on backpage.

Comment

she looks old as hell

Comment

Working...
                      X