Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would these forums be like if Cotto was given the decision against PBF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eventhough i'm not a huge floyd fan..i would have been shocked because floyd in my eyes was clearly winning the fight even though it wasn't his best performance.

Comment

Originally posted by laudium View Post
      If the same Judges were judging the Mayweather - Cotto Fight, it would have been a dominating win for Cotto
      are u saying floyd would pay those judges off to rob himself?

Comment

Same. Cotto won rounds 6 and 8, the 9th was close, and rounds 3 and 5 were "competitive".

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
          every pac fan would try there hardest to validate the win. There would be so many slow motion videos of Cotto landing punches on floyd and they would all claim that he dominated. hell, even though floyd clearly won the fight, there were still floyd haters that said he "clearly lost" haha.

this would be the saying on NSB "you have to respect the judges decision"
          not every pac fan were validating pac's win over marquez in the third fight tho...so i doubt that every pac fan would be supporting cotto's controversial win.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
            not every pac fan were validating pac's win over marquez in the third fight tho...so i doubt that every pac fan would be supporting cotto's controversial win.
            true, not every one. but you know there would be those that would say to let this one sly....

Comment

I don't think people would be too outraged because many saw Cotto win that night, including myself. Cotto pressured floyd all night, I had the fight 8-4 for Cotto.

Comment

Anyone who had the fight for Cotto is delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by laudium View Post
                  If the same Judges were judging the Mayweather - Cotto Fight, it would have been a dominating win for Cotto
                  The only judge who had Pacquiao winning in the Bradley fight, also had these guys winning:

Rios over Abril
                  Shumenov over Campillo
                  Pacquiao over Marquez II
                  Alexander over Kotelnik
                  Mayweather over Castillo
                  Trinidad over De La Hoya
                  De La Hoya over Whitaker

A couple of fights were close that could have gone either way, but all were controversial, and apparently Jerry Roth was a big part of these. But now I guess he got it "right", because he got Pacquiao beating Bradley

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
                      every pac fan would try there hardest to validate the win. There would be so many slow motion videos of Cotto landing punches on floyd and they would all claim that he dominated. hell, even though floyd clearly won the fight, there were still floyd haters that said he "clearly lost" haha.

this would be the saying on NSB "you have to respect the judges decision"
                      Originally posted by Explosions View Post
                      I don't think people would be too outraged because many saw Cotto win that night, including myself. Cotto pressured floyd all night, I had the fight 8-4 for Cotto.

called it

Comment

Working...
                      X