No announcement yet.

Pacquiao-Marquez 4 in Mexico: Boxing Event of 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nemisis View Post
    Gamboa vs juanma on undercard... if possible.
    or Juanma vs donaire at a catchweight...
    Rigo,,, arce,, there are a few fights that add different fans that should be put together.
    Nah, Mares vs Donaire

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Nah, Mares vs Donaire
      yes!!! i forgot my boy Mares who was also trained by Nacho for a while

Comment

It is a fight I definitely want to see, two great technicians of defense and offense.

Both have great power and great chins, Pacquiao has the speed advantage Marquez the timing advantage.

Both have a ton of heart, and will put everything on the line for victory.

Their previous 3 fights have all been classics arguably the greatest trilogy of all time.

Their fights are like high speed chess, always thinking, move and counter move, but every so often it breaks into a war.

If you are not interested in watching this fight then you are not a boxing fan.
        what the point the last two fights were exactly the same you think at 40 Marquez will knock out Pacquiao? what more Marquez can do then he did the last two fights at this stage of his career?

or do you want to ***** some more about Pacquiao getting robbed two fights in the row?

Comment

Too bad it aint but JCC jr vs martinez as a co main event... People all over the world are gonna pay to see Jr get a real test... PPV would be taken to another level

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            what the point the last two fights were exactly the same you think at 40 Marquez will knock out Pacquiao? what more Marquez can do then he did the last two fights at this stage of his career?

or do you want to ***** some more about Pacquiao getting robbed two fights in the row?
            It is a great fight, boxing fans like those.

Marquez has show no sign of decline and is now bigger and stronger and in terms of size him and Pacquiao are the same.

Comment

Gamboa vs juanma on undercard... if possible.
              or Juanma vs donaire at a catchweight...
              Rigo,,, arce,, there are a few fights that add different fans that should be put together.
              now you got the puerto ricans and their fan based watching too, they can make a second fight of juanma vs deleon(mexico vs pr) on undercard, lol, then a couple of nice american prospects undercards aswell, pathetic,bob arum becomes the greediest most basterdly filthyest person in the modern era

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post

Its like Pac said, he knows he beat Bradley in his heart, he probably has doubts about the JMM3 fight seeing as how EVERYONE is bringing it up now, and I dont mean on here, I mean people in the biz. JMM is the toughest fight for PAC with the exception of Mayweather and the world knows it, he knows it, Arum knows it and MOST BOXING fans know it.

Comment

Its like Pac said, he knows he beat Bradley in his heart, he probably has doubts about the JMM3 fight seeing as how EVERYONE is bringing it up now, and I dont mean on here, I mean people in the biz. JMM is the toughest fight for PAC with the exception of Mayweather and the world knows it, he knows it, Arum knows it and MOST BOXING fans know it.
                  JMM is the toughest fight for Pacquiao bar none

Comment

Nah, Mares vs Donaire
                    mexico vs pinoy sell

good stuff

Comment

Or of course we can all hope for something like Pac vs Alexander in St Louis...
                      God knows thats a real BARN BURNER!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X