Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golden Boy Not Worried About Top Rank Conflict on 9/15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Robert Guerrero can get past Aydin, and beat him like I think he's going to, then He will be in the mix to fight the winner of Ortiz and Canelo. Golden Boy Promotions needs to get The Ghost a big name fight. He is by far the most underrated fighter in boxing. He beats both Canelo and Ortiz IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Popovich View Post
      No one is changing their date.

Sept 15th is a huge date, and seeing that Chavez and Alvarez are pretty big names in Mexico.....I can't see Top Rank giving that date up as they had it first.

I also don't see GBP giving that date up either as the had already signed off on that date as well.
      Do you honestly believe that Jr is gonna start training camp 2 or 3 weeks after the Lee fight and only give himself 2 months for Sergio, please tell us you not buying into that shyt.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        So they should move cuz of some dumb rumors when they've had a hold a date for months and GBP has had it for 2 hours? cmon

How about GBP not making this fight on a date thats already on hold?

But they say they're not worried so power to them
        My dude why are you jocking top rank and defending arum so much? As a boxing fan I am glad GB is putting pressure on this corrupt guy (arum) And Canelo seems like a better fighter than Chavez at this point. Taking on Victor Ortiz I can't wait.

But foreal please hop off top ranks nutts for a second... Unless their paying you it's not cool my dude.

Comment

Working...
        X